Community post

Discussion

8dpo and Boobs hurt SOOOOOOO BAAAD!!!

IM 8dpo, and my boobs are killing me! I normally get bad pms every month, with breast pain and fatigue and craving and mood swings. This month, it seems that my boobs hurt way more. they started hurting bad 2 dpo, and its getting increasingly worse. I literally cant bend over or move without them hurting like hell. i cant even touch them! I just want to know how the heck am I supposed to tell if these symptoms are pms or early pregnancy? I use ovulation test strips and we did it when i was ovulating. I really am hopeful that this month ill be pregnant, but the wait is killing me! I took a test today and it was negative. But I know its too soon to tell usually, just tried to see just in case. Im not due to get my per till the 30th! I really am going crazy already waiting!!! anyone else have really bad breast pain???

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

today i am 8dpo and my bb have been really sensitive and full since right after o! I have been eating so much more, and i started spotting just a tiny bit (pink tint) on 6dpo and 7 & 8 dpo now it has been just slight normal spotting! i hope it's the good kind!! i dont think there really is a way to tell the difference until you get that bfp! that's what sucks! i'm going crazy trying not to read too much into things but i am so hopeful!!

11 years ago

Im getting really discouraged, but its ridiculous for me to be! I see all these poor women having miscarriages and ttc for years! Ive only been trying for 4 months, but it still is getting frustrating. I just hate that I cant tell anymore. My pms is always so bad that I just cant tell if its going to be a pregnancy, you know? I cant even excercise normal cuz my boobs are so sore! I cant do any cardio because if feels like my boobs are being ripped off! Anyway, Im obsessed with looking for any pink discharge. Im not seeing any spotting so far, and thats discouraging me too. Im hoping im one of those that dont really get it. I dont remember getting it with my first one, but then again, I wasnt looking for any signs. he was a surprise!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo