Community post

Discussion

October BFP'S anyone

View Full Post

Is there an October thread yet... if not can this be it.... otherwise point me in the right direction.

Right ladies this has to be my month.

I am currently on CD4 Im taking 150mg of Clomid and will get my scan next week I think.This will be our 20th Month TTC and more than ever I really want another baby to complete our family. There is an empty space just waiting to be filled.

Is anybody with me this cycle???

Amy xx

15 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

11 - 15 of 15 Replies

Taking a 4th test tomorrow morning (my birthday). I'm on my 31st day of this cycle and it should've ended a week ago!! Here's hoping I that little pink line shows up!!!

Check out my life as a housewife!<a href=

11 years ago

Hey ladies!
Im with y'all about wanting a bfp this month. We have been etc since may so 6 months now. Really hoping this month will be it. I am currently in the tww i should start around the 16th so i am going to try and hold out to that until than. Im tires of the disappointment! My gyno gave me prenatal vitamins since we are ttc. He said that if i don't conceive in the next 6 months that we will do something about it then. He says there isn't any reason why since i dis just fine with my son. Good luck to all!!

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Good luck to you both... missy please let us know... hope you start our bfp train going!! Xx

11 years ago • Post starter

Ugh, turns out my AF arrived this afternoon...I think. It's not normal and it was extremely painful for the 1st 25 minutes of it. It was nuts. Any way, I'm just counting myself out for now.

Good luck to the rest of you, ladies.

Check out my life as a housewife!<a href=

11 years ago

Im sorry Missy. I had one like that too a few months ago. It was so weird, I thought I was for sure pregnant and then out of no where AF started, but it wasn't like a flow it was like an out pour. It was so weird. Hoping next month is for sure your month!
I am just waiting to test, I have been having crazy crazy dreams that seem so real to me until I wake up. Hope everyone is doing well!

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo