Community post

Discussion

Looking for some TTC buddies

View Full Post

Don't really want to bombard any of my friends with any TTC obsessions but was wondering if anyone wants to buddy up and figure this whole getting pregnant thing out together?
About me: 29, TTC #1 from So.California and really excited to start this journey!

22 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 22 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations msjosie! That is awesome!
How long have u been ttc?

11 years ago

We started TTC in August, never thought it would happen so soon!

11 years ago • Post starter

That is very quick , you are very lucky,
That gives me more hope, because i was starting to think That i was expecting something to happen too soon...

11 years ago

It was lucky but a little tidbit about the month that worked.. DH And I are both in the education field and really wanted to try for a summer baby, so I decided to get serious! I bought the Internet opk cheapies and maybe tmi but nine days into my cycle I noticed a change in my urine and thought maybe it could mean I was going to ovulate early .i took the test and had two very strong lines, we BD that same night (sun)then again on Tue ( I also notice ewcm that morning) and now I'm 15 dpo and very happy!
If I had kept thinking I was a text book 14 days I would have kept missing it!

msjosie!

11 years ago

hii ladies!!! im also TTC my first....been tryign since may 2012, and i love to have a buddy to go through this crazy road with..truth is...i been getting really depressed lately (specially everyime i see AF) ..and some of my friends just dont get it...

11 years ago

Hi justbaby, i understand how you feel, we havent been ttc for long but everytime af shows up i feel so stupid, because i had symptoms that i thought to be pregnancy symptoms, then i feel like maybe i imagined everything, but i know i didnt...i make myself crazy ... So this month i dont want to chart any symptoms,... Im just gonna wait and see what happens.

Msjosie, i think thats what happened to me last month, i just assumed that i was gonna ovulate on that specific day, so my timing for everything was out, and thats why af was late. And thats why this month i did the OPK thing.
Did you have early symptoms?

11 years ago

Yes ! Tons of early symptoms! I noticed a I had a lot of gas, also had cramping mostly on my left side then once in a while on the right. I also noticed I wa breaking out in weird parts of my face( was not happy about that!) so when the brown discharge appeared I swore I was crazy! I even used a tampon but then saw it barely had anything on it so a day later I tested and got a bfn, I was so sad and really confused and about 11 dpo got a faint positive. Next day became darker so then I told DH, doctor confirmed yesterday :)

Hi msjosie!! How are u feeling? Any new symptoms?

I am 12 dpo now, and i havent had any real symptoms...i dont know what that means. I just have to wait and see if shows up...

11 years ago

ladies...i need advice! i have a 32 day cycle down to the T its never late...well AF was supposed to come this past tuesday oct 9, i usually get cramps a couple of days before and sure enough about late saturday i started midly cramping by sunday my boobs hurt too..but tuesday came and AF never came..im very confused..i took apregnancy test yesterdat oct 10(i day after af was due..so im assuming by now result is pretty accurate)..i must also mention that i took a opk this past month and it certaily showed when i ovulated..so how can i have ovulated and not get af...i woke up today with my cramps almost completly gone...i dont know what to think..im very concerned as we all know if i cant even get af then i certainly not going to get my bfp...should i make a doc appt and have him look into this? im very worried..any advice ladies..thank you in advance

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo