Community post

Discussion

Looking for some TTC buddies

Don't really want to bombard any of my friends with any TTC obsessions but was wondering if anyone wants to buddy up and figure this whole getting pregnant thing out together?
About me: 29, TTC #1 from So.California and really excited to start this journey!

22 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 22 Replies | Last Page

I'll be your buddy :D
all my friends have kids and don't really understand why I want kids.
I turned 31 this last july my dh just turned 32 last week from Washington been TTC for #1 for 2 years now
right now I'm 2 days late and only 's
been getting more and more worse cramps since yesterday so starting to think will show before to long but that she stays away lol

11 years ago

Yes, lightening... Lets be buddies.. Im currently going nuts right now too. Been having some weird symptoms or psychosis, not sure. Any luck with a BFP?

11 years ago • Post starter

I totally hear ya on the symptoms! I have so many of them that I'm driving myself crazy
af is now 4 days late cd38 and my cramps stopped yesterday... has me so confused I bought these cheap Ultra Sensitive 10mIU tests on ebay and they all have an indent that catches the pink dye and has me freaking out cause I think I see a line
where are you in your cycle?

11 years ago

Hi ms and lightining...I am wondering if you are willing to take on another buddy who is TTC for #1. MS I feel the same that I do not want to bother my friends and family with ttc talk...but have found you really need to be able to talk about it. I would love to be buddies and am on here everyday charting and entering my symptoms, etc.

A little about me: I am 32, dh is 34 and we are trying for our first babe. Have been ntnp since May 2011 and been ttc since Jan 2012. I am in Ontario, Canada.

Look forward to (hopefully) chatting about our ttc journey's and supporting each other.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/sticky_vihttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gifbes.gif

11 years ago

Hi Ladies, BFP Dreams...of course, the more buddies the better (and the more symptoms to obsess over!) Where are you in this cycle?

Lightening, sounds super promising...AF that is late is pretty great news! Are you pretty regular normally?

I am now 8DPO and going nuts! I couldn't control it and tested this morning, of course it was a big BFN :( but I didn't expect any different. As far as my spotting, its completely gone and now I'm just back to waiting...

Any new symptoms for you 2?

I Forgot this is from another post I did, so you didnt even know my story, I cut and paste. Here it is:

Okay, here it goes: Had a +OPK last Sunday (7 days ago) ( which was actually only 10 days into my cycle) DH and I BDed that evening then again on Tuesday. The 2WW begins...then last night when I went to the bathroom i had some brownish discharge and a little tiny bit again this morning at 7DPO. Completely confused...been having some cramps and serious gas but worried that it is just an early sign of AF. Any thoughts or advice from past experience?

Going crazy here!!!

welcome BFP Dreams
I have a slightly irregular cycle depending on how stressed out I am
I have a 29-39 day cycle with an average of 33 days
last month was my longest cycle that I have written down in the last 14 months of 39 days.
so far this month as of today I'm on cd38 I "O"d sometime between the 7th- 12th not really sure since I stopped all charting cause it was stressing me out lol
I'm not trusting these tests at all so I'm going to go to the store to get some different brands to use with fmu tomorrow if af hasn't shown.
so many symptoms I feel like if I list them all then I'm going to go crazy lol

11 years ago

Lightening, any good news???

Tested this morning with a first response and got a BFN:(, im 10 DPO. Not charting either.
Do you use any phone aps to help with dates?

af showed for me on the 25th :(
just waiting for next "O" around the 14th
Hope you ladies are more lucky than me this month :) FX for you

11 years ago

Hi Ladies!!

Do you have room for another buddy?
I am 25 and ttc#1 since july 2012, i had a positive opk on the 28th, so i think im about 3dpo... The tww is such a crazy time for me...last month i had so many symptoms and i was sure that i was gonna get a bfp...because af was late, but then i got a bfn...and af showed up... But im hoping this month is our month for a BFP...

Good luck to everyone!!!

11 years ago

Hi rosylove! The TWW is the worst, I was feeling crazy symptoms this month and was sure this was my month and it was! Got our bfp on Thursday and they have been getting darker since! Very happy :) good luck to you and keep me posted with your symptoms!! Baby Dust!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo