Community post

Discussion

Anyone wanna join around 6 dpo to 12 dpo?

View Full Post

I am 8 DPO and would like to test starting Tuesday! I am suppose to start my cycle Friday so hopefully that doesn't come :P Here we can discuss our symptoms and share so hopefully positives this weekend or next week.

12 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 12 of 12 Replies

Oh boy. The TWW.. I hate not knowing, my period ALWAYS shows up, so I'm not sure why I'm doing this lol But let's see shall we?

Ovulated Sept. 9th 2012.
CM was fully flowin, and OV cramps.
BD - Sept. 8th Not thinking it would be a BD cause I wasn't calculating OV. *Oops*

CD 1 - 8; Period, normal.
CD 9 - 15; Normal
CD 16; Cramps (OV)
CD 17 - 18; Dizzy spells, exhausted, weird dreams, burning starving feeling.
CD 19; "Twinges" in uterus for 20 minutes straight along with gurgling noises, breaking out on my face, exhausted (Falling asleep on couch while sitting up watching tv, driving) and again with the weird dreams, heat flashes.
CD 20; Cervix was closed, high, and dry. Tired, more dreams, hungry, had the "Runs" and all of a sudden had a bad cough had to eat cough drop.
CD 21; Mood swings, greasy hair, tired, nauseous, uterus is a tad sensitive to being laid on. Sore throat in the AM, I saw a cute baby with a pretty bow and almost cried, sore nipples (more sensitive than sore), heat flashes, heart burn
CD 22; TODAY, so far have had heartburn, weepiness, dizziness, had a stretchy CM moment (felt wet so I checked it was clear and stretchy 2 "globs" of it... had it earlier on, don't remember what day though).

Possibly too early to be anything. I don't break out or get greasy hair this early in the month usually.

11 years ago

6DPO and I have had CM and vivd dreams.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo