Community post

Discussion

AF Due 12th Sept Anyone else?

View Full Post

Hay Laides,

So this is like my 20th month TTC and my AF is due on 12th Sept I don't hold out any hope for me this month but wondered if anyone else had symptoms and is due around the same time as me.

I am obsessed with hearing symptoms...

I have lost track of my DPO simply because I was convinced I O-ed a week early... if I did that mean AF should be a week early from what I understand and I don't think she is going to be arriving this week so I think we missed the big O from being away on business unfortunately.

I have been extremely sleepy this last week but I have been working hard so its hard to know whats the cause of what...

has anyone else got any secret hope and symptoms?

User Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

41 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

31 - 40 of 41 Replies | Last Page

I am 12dpo today and I'm officially out preg test was negative and expected ad should show tommorrow or tues. this ttc has been a long emotional journey for me and I have got to come to end. I haven't been happy since I lost the twins last year aug and I keep trying to fill an empty void but the pain and disappointment each month isn't worth this pain. Best of luck to you ladies I hope your symptoms prove to be spot on and bring you a bfp sorry Tumble for your recent ugly witch showing her head. Best of luck pink bride I hope this is your take home baby :)

4-15-09 delivered my miracle Chace 2011 conceived twins but lost one at 10 weeks and the other at 15 weeks 8-12 started femera and did bb iui

11 years ago

Tannerbella your are not out until af arrives and don't give up... I know it's hard and every month is depressing but maybe just don't think about trying I know that's near on impossible I have trying not to think for the last 6 months but in all honesty it helps because you don't expect to be pregnant, I know tomorrow when af arrives I will still be upset that I am out but I don't expect to be in... This is why I don't test anymore 2 years of testing is murder to the soul...

I lost in 2009 2 days before new year it was horrible and heartbreaking even more so when I have been stuggling since but I want this so much that the heartbreak now will just create such a more intense pleasure when I finally get the BFP that sticks!

Forums like this help but also hurt because you feel like everyone else gets it before you but you can also see that so many people struggle and suffer and there are millions of woman doing what we are feeling the way we do...

I know I don't know you but if you want this you and I both know you won't give up... It will happen I'm sure... It has to right?

My boobs stopped hurting last night meaning aunt flow is defo here tomorrow... As that's a normal af thing to happen...

One thing that is weird is I have a numb toe... I have booked again to see the doctor it's wierd and only on one foot...bizarrely when I googled it the first thing that was said was a pregnancy symptom - typical hit a girl while she is down... Anyway lets see this afternoon and hopefully I will get some more fertility test booked in too :-)

Anyone else got news/symptoms? Xxx

11 years ago • Post starter

Well Ladies First of All CONGRATS PINK BRIDE On Your . I am Currently 15DPO && Still No . I Havent POAS. Only Just In Case She Running Late.

&&. For The Ladies Who Werent As Lucky..NEVER GIVE UP It Took My Mother 2years & 3 Months To Conceive, Until You Have Run Out Of Options or Time Then Keep Trying Were Here To Help Support .

User Image

11 years ago

Hello Rookemom... Thats exciting... how long have you been TTC?

Do you have many symptoms at the moment?

Well ladies as suspected I am out and I AF will arrive like clockwork tomorrow morning...

TMI ALERT - I just checked my cervix and have discolored CM the type you get before the witch.

pfft bummer! Whats more annoying is this morning I caved to my brothers better half as she was sending me picture of my niece and she called me saying I must have one soon and that was the end of it I had to say something to someone... bless her she was really lovely but I know now with someone else knowing about it makes it a whole lot worse in the months to come as when it doesn't happen I don't want THAT look or feeling from someone else.

Gwad I feel so depressed about it even though I knew it was not going to happen...

I guess on for another month - I guess if we get BFP we can tell the family over xmas/new year?

I have the doctors at 3:30 as my toes are going numb since sunday and I am concerned by it...

Let us know how you get on if you are still in the game for a BFP this month!!!

Hi all,
I'm new to forum but have been reading over the last week and a half.
AF is set to come, I think, today or tomorrow (9/11?). So, I'm still not sure what the "end result" of this journey will be.

I've had strange symptoms since BDing during my "fertile week" but I'm not exactly sure of my o date.

My guess is that I am 13 dpo.

I've had symptoms ranging from

strange onset of a sore throat early on
phlegm
headache
nausea
some sore boobs
[possibly some constipation]

absence of symptoms for a couple of days

starting a day or so ago, cramps, so that I thought af was surely almost here.
cramps today.

but then, sudden onset of nausea, change in taste, tiredness.

I took a home test (dollar tree) at around 9(if my calculations are correct) and it was neg.

If I don't get af in next day or so, I may test again. I'm tempted to go out and buy a test tonight since my symptoms today were so weird, but not sure I'm willing...

Good luck to everyone who is hoping...

11 years ago

Next day.
Really not feeling well.
I took my temp and it is 99.1
Just feeling flushed, tired, some post-nasal drip symptoms.
No cramps, though.

I bought a test, but have not taken it yet.
Waiting till morning. Scared to do it even then - wondering if it is too soon

11 years ago

Took a test this morning at around 7:45am. Negative. I guess it's pretty much over. No af yet, but... I used an early response ("6 days before") and it was neg.

11 years ago

Welcome atemee - it's never over until AF shows up! Your symptoms sound promising though and from what I've read on here and other forums, sometimes the HGC or whatever it's called! takes a little while to show up on a hpt.

Fx for a BFP!

User Image

11 years ago

AF came today!
I have to admit I was seduced into thinking I was pregnant. My symptoms (esp the nausea and cold) were different than usual. Ah well.
Thanks for your note.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo