Community post

Discussion

AF Due 12th Sept Anyone else?

View Full Post

Hay Laides,

So this is like my 20th month TTC and my AF is due on 12th Sept I don't hold out any hope for me this month but wondered if anyone else had symptoms and is due around the same time as me.

I am obsessed with hearing symptoms...

I have lost track of my DPO simply because I was convinced I O-ed a week early... if I did that mean AF should be a week early from what I understand and I don't think she is going to be arriving this week so I think we missed the big O from being away on business unfortunately.

I have been extremely sleepy this last week but I have been working hard so its hard to know whats the cause of what...

has anyone else got any secret hope and symptoms?

User Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

41 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 41 Replies | Last Page

Hello I am in 12DPO ..No Symptoms I Have 2 More Days Until Testing Hopefully Just Hopefully I Get A BFP..
I AM TIRED OF SEEING BABY BUMPS I WANT MY OWN !!
lol this can be so frustrating & addicting at the same time..EVERYTHING you do you think about TTC..lol I know I cant be the only one

User Image

11 years ago

Hello ladies,
AF is due sept 9th and I'm hoping I don't see her ugly face. I don't have no symptoms except I'm just really tired all the time. I am 14DPO today and I haven't tested since 10DPO , I'm trying to hold off on testing until I miss AF. good luck ladies.

11 years ago

Hey ladies! Looks like we might start seeing some BFPs in the next few days! We've been trying for #2 since January. I'm feeling like this might be the month for us! I had a moment of pink slime 8dpo, that turned thick and off white by morning. Tingling, full, heavy, tender, veiny bust. I think I've increased a full cup size in 2 days. I've been tired the last few days, mild headaches, vivid dreams, dull pressure/cramping for almost 3 days now. This has to be it, right? Im trying my best to wait til Tues to test but that just might be impossible! I'm on cd 27 of (29-31), 10dpo. I Oed on my mans birthday (aug 30) and we had a great time. He might be the luckiest birthday boy around if I get a BFP! Bust dust to us all!!

11 years ago

Your right that does sound very positive I really hope you get your BFP we need some good news from someone this month....

How is everyone esle doing with symptoms and testing and af??

I have heavy breast that's ate tender in the day but in the morning they are fine... I haven't felt normal this month but I dunno things seem to chane every month and never feel normal..my stomach feels massive but again I think it's just leading up to af. It's my DH bday today and last night BDing I felt terrible... I would love to tell him I am pregnant this month but I just don't feel I will have that luck!

Hope everyone else is full of sickness and swollen sore breasts just for the good news of a BFP!!! :-)

Goooood luck and keep us updated af due weds for me!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Think im out for this month, have been having brown discharge since thursday which is what ive been getting before AF arrives since coming off the pill. Woke up this morning with a bit of blood on the tp but its been very very light since. Will monitor it throughout the day but think shes nearly here. Having a few mild cramps, a bit of pulling around the belly button and nausea and light headedness. Dont really need a pad on right now as its that light. Will see!

Fx for everyone else! Xx

User Image

11 years ago

Good Morning Ladies! I am really excited to say I got a yesterday morning at 9dpo!!!!!! I had planned to wait until 12dpo to test, but I had this funny feeling I was pregnant bc of the nonPMS symptoms I had over the week. They were the same symptoms I had when I got a bfp in July, sudden (but temporary) nausea around implantation, awful/painful heartburn and terrible acne break out!! I'm that this one sticks and so thrilled. I hope you all join me with your bfp's soon! Anyone else testing this weekend?

DH (39) Me (33) Married since June 2011 TTC #1 since April 2012 CP July 2012 User Image

11 years ago

Congrats pinkbride!! Hope it's a sticky bean!!

Definitely out now ladies, AF showed up this afternoon.

Fx for your bfp's! Xxx

User Image

11 years ago

Pinkbride massive congratulations!!!!!

What were your symptoms???

I'm so jealous my af is due weds I will not test until after then!

I was too excited and only read the first line now reading your message fully I take back my question about symptoms you as explained already... Zx

Thanks ladies!!! I'm trying not to get too excited, but I'm having trouble keeping it in. Dh wants to keeps this between us until the 2nd trimester.... I understand after our loss, but I don't know if I can make it THAT long!

Tumble- sorry Showed. I hope you get your bfp VERY soon! I know it can be hard to stay optimistic, but keep your head up.

Butterfly- crossing my fingers for you !!!! Keep us posted. You are sooo much stronger than I am to wait!

DH (39) Me (33) Married since June 2011 TTC #1 since April 2012 CP July 2012 User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo