Community post

Discussion

Due May 2013

View Full Post

Hey ladies so I just got a BFP on Friday at 9 DPO!!! Been trying since April and have had a miscarriage since. So hoping this one sticks :-) Anyone else due in May? I went to the dr yesterday for bloodwork. Once they get the results they will decide if I need to come back for more. If not I don't go back till Sept 19 woohoo Check out my image, top is 14 dpo, bottom is 9 dpo, big difference in lines
User Image

29 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 29 of 29 Replies

Hello Everyone. I got BFP on Sunday and a blood test confirmed on Monday. I went back on Wednesday for another HCG blood test and my levels are rising accordingly. I have one last blood test for next Wednesday and I am sooooo excited.

Based on the date of my last cycle, I should be due on May 29, 2013.

11 years ago

So I had my first ultrasound last Wednesday when I was technically 7 weeks. The dr seemed to do a quick one, not real thorough like the ultrasound techs do. We saw the heartbeat but she said the fetus was measuring smaller then 7 weeks. So of course that made me nervous. She said she wanted me to come back in 2 weeks to make sure everything is ok rather then wait a month to find out somethings wrong. I have been spotting also which I know is normal but now with this I am all kinds of nervous. Especially since one miscarriage I had years ago ended with the pregnancy being inactive for 15 days and I didn't pass it out so I had to have a DNC procedure. So my next ultrasound was supposed to be next Monday but I called the dr and lied so I could get it this week. So I go on Friday so I don't have to wait around worried all weekend! UGH UGH UGH And of course yesterday since I'm paranoid I was like hmmmm I don't seem as tired as normal, I'm not peeing as much WTF I am trying to stay positive AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey everyone,

Hope all are ok and enjoying their pregnancies so far, Im 5-6 weeks now and ive started showing! not seen a doc yet but i will soon... morning sickness has kicked in so enjoying that :) I received a message from Baby3please who had her ultrasound and ive copy and pasted her message below:

UGH according to the 1st day of my last period, August 1st, I should be 8 weeks 2 days. BUT... ultrasound today showed baby is measuring 6 weeks 3 days. 9 days ago when dr did ultrasound she noted baby was measuring around 5-6 weeks. So it is definitely growing. But I don't know how I could be so far off. And I took a pregnancy test on 9/24 at 9 DPO so I'm super confused. I go back to my dr on Wednesday to discuss the results of my ultrasound since she wasn't in today & I will probably get another ultrasound that day also. Nerve racking. I am great otherwise, just needed a break from fb :-) Thanks for thinking of me. Tell eveyone hi & if you want to copy & paste my ultrasound results to share with everyone, that's fine :-)

to all and

M Xxxx

User Image User Image User Image User Image

11 years ago

Baby3please

So sorry you're not enjoying your pregnancy at the moment because of the dates and everything making you paranoid, but please, try not to stress, as stress isn't good for baby. With my first son, I knew when my last period was, and it was 17th October 2009, went for first scan at 12 weeks, assumed I was 12 weeks pregnant, and the lady who did the scan measured the baby and said that he was 6 days older than we thought, so I was 12 weeks and 6 days, due date changed from 24th July to 18th July, I thought it was weird cus u measure the pregnancy from first day of last period, but then ovulation dates varies, maybe you ovulated later than you thought?

I'm 7 weeks and 2 days today, and not feeling great at all, severe nauseous, no sickness yet but I so want it to start, cus when you vomits, you feel weak but better afterward, and I'd rather it to start now, then it'd end early. I have first prenatal appointment with midwife booked for 17th October, I will be 9 and half weeks, so hoping she'll want to know the babys heartbeat rate, so I'll be able to hear and know that baby is OK and beating at healthy rate for its age.

How are you all doing? Bet you all can't wait for 2nd trimester to start, on the way to feeling good, smooth hair, soft skin, lovely nails lol. I don't understand why a lot of people have first scan at 7 weeks, and where I'm from (UK) first scan have to be 12 weeks unless carrying twins or have complications with pregnancy or mothers health/medical history.

Anyone placing bets on what gender? Everyone thinks I'm having a girl, including myself but have been having dreams lately of having a boy, so who knows :)

Sticky baby to you all! x

11 years ago

Is anybody else super hormonal? Being around my husband and friends that are drinking and doing shots literally makes my blood boil LOL I have been a psycho pregnant woman at times & have already told my husband to move out at least 5x haha And I am usually only a little bitchy when I get my period UGH

Hi Ladies,
Congrats to the new BFP's!!!!
Baby3please- I hope everything goes well and ovulation was just a little later than originally predicted. for ya!

Loveandhope and Pammie- Sorry you ladies are feeling so sick!!! This sounds weird, but I actually wish I was feeling a little sick myself. So far I've not had many symptoms at all.

I'm really bloated and look 12 weeks along (but I'm only 6wk/4days), I'm a little short tempered (poor dh), I get bad heartburn (but that happened before preg), and I'm not sleeping throughout the night anymore (so bummed, I love sleep). Conversely, I have surges in energy and I want to eat everything in sight.

We have our first appointment on Friday and I can't wait to be reassured that everything is ok. I'm trying to take it one day at a time and not get negative. My Bff says maybe I'll be lucky and have a pregnancy like the girl having twins on "what to expect when you're expecting" (movie)! I guess things could be worse? LOL.

Anyone planning a babymoon? DH wants to go to Hawaii before the end of the New Year and before I'm too big to enjoy it. At this growing rate, we may need to go before Thanksgiving!!! LOL

DH (39) Me (33) Married since June 2011 TTC #1 since April 2012 CP July 2012 User Image

11 years ago

Went to the dr this morning to discuss Friday's ultrasound & she said there was no heartbeat that's why baby is small, it stopped growing. I miscarried. Now to wait to pass it on my own or have a DNC procedure. Dr said it's my call.

Baby3please... I'm so sorry for your loss.... Thinking of you at this sad time xxxx

User Image User Image User Image User Image

11 years ago

Oh my love I'm so sorry for your loss but remember I know ths won,t help as I felt the same 3 months ago but my doctor said. S that after a miscarriage bleed it's like a cycle so you will Come fertile around it so please do not loose hope lots of love to you

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo