Community post

Discussion

Imaginary symptoms?!??

On my 2ww. Est 4dpo and pretty sure I'm imagining symptoms just put of high hopes. Sensitive nipples, nausea and excessive fatigue. Does anyone else do that to themselves? Pretty sure it's way to early to even have a symptom! Ugh, I'm trying so hard to not get my hopes up and convince myself te symptoms really aren't there. Please tell me other people do this too!

12 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Replies | Last Page

Not just you sweetie. I'm about 10 dpo and I think I'm going nuts trying to tell the difference between possible pregnancy symptoms or if I'm about to start my new cycle. I've also had cramping, backache and can smell things like never before. Good luck!

11 years ago

Im right there with you. Im 10dpo and making myself crazy. I even tested tonight and of course got a BFN :( I am getting so frustrated!

11 years ago

I feel the same way. DPO 12 and I keep testing but for me it may still be too early, trying to not get my hopes up, but that isnt working too well...I really want this and have for almost a year of TTC...

11 years ago

Thanks ladies. I'm starting to get frustrated. Likey brain is like ha hais it or isn't it. I'm sure I'm "making" myself notice some things that aren't there just out of high hopes.

11 years ago • Post starter

Same here too!

Not sure when I O'd as I dont have a opk but if the online calculators are to go by, then i should have o'd at the weekend so roughly about 4/5 dpo. AF is due around the 8th Sept. We have BD every other day since AF stopped and I have been analysing every niggle in my tummy since the weekend!

Today I felt like someone was poking me around the belly button area and felt a bit sick and dizzy this morning. Cant quite remember if I had the same last month but I know i was having some kind of funny goings on in there - almost like a bit bubbly. Nipples a tiny bit sensitive but could be me poking and prodding them!!! Have also had what could be CM but not sure if it is CM or semen (sorry tmi!!) the day after BD.

I had been on the pill for about 12 years without a break and had none of these niggles so not sure if its just my body still adjusting.

Trying not to think too much into it but its so hard!!!

User Image

11 years ago

got my first BFP (8dpo) on two tests. Going to test again since so early. Excited but still trying to not jump the gun. Fingers crossed! To all!

yup..same here...10dpo and cant wait till sat to test again, I tested today and it was neg =(
but I just feel pregnant!!! =)

11 years ago

my SO thinks that I'm imagining my symptoms.. I hope not cuz I've been trying for 5 years to get pregnant. I want to test now at 12dpo but he's making me wait til 16dpo.. ugh

sending it out to all

User Image

11 years ago

I have been trying since my MC 7 weeks ago. Ovulated on 26th Aug 2012 I am 5 DPO.I been having some symptoms and is hoping they are real and not in my head.
Symptoms
*Ovary pain and belly button pulling sensation.
*Milky white discharge.
* Going to the toilet a lot.
*Feel sick on and off.
*Tiredness.
* Boob hurt, throat and under arm glands are swollen.

Hoping for a posative on the 9th Sep 12.

11 years ago

I had most of that too. Took a clear blue digital at 9dpo with smu. Got my bfp! Had a very faint bfp yesterday with first response 6 days sooner too! Good luck!!!!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo