Community post

Discussion

10-12dpo. Removale IUD 2 months ago...

Hello

I'll start by saying I'm making myself depressed/sressed!. Had my IUD removed early June. Had a short cycle then 2 weeks later a regular, albeit long, 8 day period. I used OPK and it came up positive July 12. BD'ed on and following three days. I have now become a POAS addict. Since 6dpo I've taken tests. Not even a remotely positive/faint line. I should have started AF today but only got a super tiny brown spot and brownish/yellow cm ( extremely minimal). I'm crampy, headache, back pain, weepy, and feel "hot" w/no fever. I keep expecting AF to just start but she's not! I can't take another BFN. Has anyone had anything like this? My biggest problem is, with IUD for 4 years, I'm not 100% sure what my AF's are exactly like. Is 12dpo too late to get a BFN and still be pregnant? Could my cycle just be normalizing itself still? Anyone have these symptoms but not have nipple/b soreness? I'm so confused :(

Fingers crossed for BFP or AF before I go NUTS!

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Correction. AF was 7/12. OPK+ 7/26

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi!
I just had my IUD taken out in May and we just started TTC this past cycle. My last AF started 7/17 and i'm guessing i OV on 7/31 (although I have no idea really!) I had the copper IUD (no hormones) so really the only adjusting my body had to do was get used to it not being there anymore. I too have been testing since 5DPO and even though each time was too early EVERY BFN bums me out more and more. Don't have any advise to offer cuz I seem to be in the same boat as you! But i'll be your cycle buddy for support and we can go NUTS together!

User Image

11 years ago

Another BFN. Vivid dreams, wake up every hour and nothing. Still have cramping and (sorry TMI) stretchy brown cm. I'm thinking at this point I'm not gonna get the BFP and this is just a screwy AF with my body still adjusting. :(

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo