Community post

Discussion

2ww August 2012 (FET cycle)

View Full Post

Helloooooo. Anyone else going nuts in a 2ww at the moment? Could use a cycle buddy. Am driving myself nuts, and trying to resist the urge to POAS. Am pretty sure I'll be able to resist, but with 8 whole days to go...

My FET (blast) was on the 22nd August (2012), and my beta is scheduled for 3rd September. I am on luteal phase support... oral estradiol tabs, oral progesterone and progesterone pessaries. And baby aspirin.

Symptoms: I had mild AF type cramps the day after the transfer. Since, I've had tender boobs (the hormone supplements for sure), and a few pangs/twinges in a specific spot in my left pubic area yesterday (3dp5dt). Also some throbbing pangs in my low, low back - corresponding to where the other twinges were, on the left, sort of right next to the top of my butt crack, lol.

All cramps, twinges and pangs are now gone.

2 short bursts of bizarre dizziness today, and that's it - nothing else.

Would love to hear from anyone else in the same boat.

11 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

11 - 11 of 11 Replies

Hi Krunchie,

It felt like a pap smear. The equipment they use is the same (speculum). The only difference was that the speculum had to stay in place a little longer.

I rested in a chair for about fifteen minutes, then afterward, I walked quite a long way to another appointment (at least a half mile).

Then I just carried on as usual.

I was pretty uptight about it actually, as I am no fan of pap smears (who is, right?) but it was really not a big deal - not when you consider the potential reward.

My only tip would be to relax as much as you can. I made my doctor wait a second, until I could mentally tell everything downstairs to 'relax.' Lol. And afterward, just be nice to yourself. Rest if you can.

That's about all I can suggest!

Best of luck, I hope it goes well.

Brookelynne, how is your 2ww going?

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo