Community post

Discussion

Any May Babies? want to buddy up?

View Full Post

I'm currently CD15 & 1DPO Day #1 TWW

271 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 271 Replies | Last Page

@BarbieHendrix:: The baby shouldn't be affected by the meds until like 21DPO or so. So you should be fine until (hopefully) or the big B shows.

@Froggies:: So sorry :-/ should not be allowed to arrive late while TTC, it's cruel and unfair!. i was really thinking it was gonna be a for you soon. At least you get your body to yourself for the next month. I know every TTCer says "I DON'T WANT MY BODY TO MYSELF I WANT TO SHARE IT WITH A BABY" but i'm just trying to be positive for you :-/ for next month.

11 years ago

@Froggies~ I am so sorry love. I was really thinking that you were going to get your this month. Well, I guess that we will just all be together again this next cycle with lots of and hopefully lots of !!
I am only 7DPO, but I am having a great feeling about this month!!!

11 years ago

WAIT!! I'm such a goof! I meant that I am only on CD7!! HAHAHA!

11 years ago

@ BarbieHendrix
&
@MartindaleBaby
&
@Mrs*Mullen

There is no reason to be sorry. I was convinced that I was pregnant and the box the FRER were bad. So I got a box of 3hpt from CVS today and was going to test in the morning to get a , but the found me.. I guess I have her a run around since she came about 2-3days late.

I am perfectly fine with having my body to myself, yeah it would be nice to share it with a baby, but each baby chooses their mother and when it is the right time for him or her to come into this world.

For now on, I am not going to think about my cycle, ovulation or even testing (unless I am at least a week late). I hid the 3hpt that I got today and by the time for testing come around, I will have forgotten where exactly I put them. Since I've got college and other things to think about.

Ladies!

11 years ago

hi Ladies

BarbieHendrix your not out until shows her ugly face

I'm here waiting for my new cycle to start is schedule for the 1 of September O is schedule for the 13-14 so far away .....End of may early June babies Ladies!!! lots of

Keep us updated!!

11 years ago • Post starter

mspera80 here some info on it....Clomid stimulates the release of hormones necessary for ovulation to occur. It is mainly used for treating female infertility.

Clomid is used to stimulate ovulation (the release of an egg) when a woman's ovaries can produce a follicle but hormonal stimulation is deficient.

possibility your not producing and egg when your ovulating and they did the ultra sound to see if anything is wrong with your tube it could have been bock or something. i red its very effective! with it. how are they giving you it in a shot or meds?

11 years ago • Post starter

im so sad cause i seem to be having AF today but i am not too sure if it is AF or Implantation bleeding cause it doesn look like the usual AF. i js hope it is not not AF..

11 years ago

@froggies good luck and hopefully wont show up next time and a lovely will, I think focusing on other things is a good idea :D

Ladies I am still and, I think my cycle is sorting itself back out to my longer 30 days before implant and the last two were just flukes lol. So I am just wanting my to get here so I can try try try again lol....though we are still bding right now I mean you never know.

Has anyone else recently had the contraceptive implant removed and wants to share their experience with it just to compare :D

to all

11 years ago

Hi Ladies, I am 14 DPO and starting to have some very light bleeding, so AF is here! So, next month we'll try again. One thing I wanted to mention, if it helpful for anyone else...I had cramps from ovulation until AF arrived, and this is atypical for me. But I had been taking both Alfalfa and Maca Root. Before, during and immediately after ovulation, I was taking excessive amounts of Maca Root in my morning smoothies. I have since done some research, and in large quantities, both of these healthy and harmless supplements can mess with your estrogen. I believe that this contributed to my pain. And delirium that I had symptoms from the beginning.

Good luck to you all on this coming cycle!

11 years ago

Hey ladies!

Well the big B showed up right on time today! Sigh....

Im ok tho. Im am on my ADD meds and looking forward to having a drink or 2 on my upcoming birthday so we are gonna just let things happen when they happen.

How is everyone else today??

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo