Community post

Discussion

21 DPO BFN no AF

Hi I am new to this forum

I am currently ttc baby number 1. I ovulated around 23 july (+ opk) so i am around 21 DPO now and no AF. I have had numerous BFN. I have increased watery/lotiony cm, bloated, extremely tired all the time, occasional heartburn, fuller breasts. I was wondering if anyone else didnt get their BFP until later on and when? I am totally confused and still believe there is a chance im pregnant... im trying to be positive xx

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Well that happens to a lot of people. My Fiances sister knew she was pregnant, kept taking tests every month, even had a period then one day she got a positive, went to the doctor & got an ultrasound & she was 5 months pregnant! She has a healthy baby now. For some people it takes longer for HCG to go through their urine, but it's almost always detectable through blood so get a blood test if you can. Good Luck!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo