Community post

Question

big tum & bfn

hi im now 24 dpo no period and lots of bfn's. my stomach very bloated....look pregnant and all symptoms....confused. who rekons im still in with a chance of actually being pregnant? x

Poll:
pregnant (2 votes)
not pregnant (4 votes)
could be pregnant (2 votes)

8 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

I would first ask are you sure of your O date?

11 years ago

hi well i got positive ov tests and ewcm but suppose can never be totally sure if ov'd... hopin i did tho x

11 years ago • Post starter

You wouldnt be showing that early your baby if you were pregnant is practically the size of nothing

99 / 6000 Emojis

11 years ago

my close friend was bloated at 5 weeks pregnant thats why she tested cos she was so bloated and got her bfp x

Yeah, it would be bloating at this point. And sadly, yes, it's not 100% sure even when you have +opk and ewcf. Which tests are you using?

11 years ago

Iam with member and smilz its bloating its impossible for a bump that early the baby is not even the size of a bean i didnt start to show till 4 months and it was still small

175 / 6000 Emojis

11 years ago

opk's i used internet cheapies and hpt's iv tried internet cheapie and first response and clear blue digital x

hi no i didnt mean a bump lol... im a size 8 and usually a flat tum its just bloating iv got x

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo