Community post

Discussion

Symptom spotting driving me crazy....

Hey everyone,
I'm new to this website and have found it brilliant so far. My name is Leanne and I have 3 children, 4,3, and 1. All boys.
Our last boy was born at 27 weeks and we are blessed that he has done very well and won't have any long term issues.
I'm not going to go into everything as I don't want to bore you. Long story short is that we are on our 2ww and I feel so nervous about the fact we could be pregnant and why do we have to wait so long to find out?? I feel I am going insane!
Today my boobs are driving me crazy and I have yellow cm, not loads of it but it has changed from copious amounts of ewcm. My neck and shoulders are hurting badly and I feel like I have the worst cold coming. I can't get enough Ice Cream but then feel sicky. Just craving junk mainly but not giving in. When it comes to what do I fancy for tea it's the same answer as what I fancied last night and the night before, a lasagne and salad!
I'm 6dpo....desperate to do another pregnancy test but know it would most likely come back negative which would drive me crazy...HELP!
Hope this finds eveyone well xxx

9 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

hi Leanne. Im also 6dpo! And i have 3 girl who are 6 3 and 15 months. We are ttc #4 and keeping fingers crossed for a boy this time. But even if its another girl we would still be just as excited. Im having a hard time to not taking a pregnancy test. Im such a serial tester that last cycle i went through 15 test before i finally gave up. I told my self this time i wasnt gonna read to much into the symptoms. It has been hard but my girls keep me busy.
I have a few signs i find hopeful like lots of creamy cm, im super gassy (lol) very tired and moody. Lots of cramping and weird feelings in behind my belly button. And last night my whole body ached :( and such vivd dreams that a few times i thought were real lol

i hope we both get our !!!

Jennifer

User Image

11 years ago

I have just done a pregnancy test. I had to, its driving me crazy not doing anything. This is the first time I have counted days etc. Of course its come back negative but I don't care, I find it amazing that I could test today and its negative and test in 4 days or so and it could come back positive. I don't feel disappointed...that will only happen when AF arrives.
I have the worst headache this afternoon and my tummy just doesnt feel right, very heavy feeling. If I doze off with my lil boy the dreams are so vivid.
How are you feeling? We have just come home from the park and I feel exhausted but was worth it to see my boys happy.
Thanks for replying, hope you are ok xx

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey!
I havent tested yet. Im gonna start on tuesday. That will put me at 9dpo. Im so nervous and scared. I know thats early but this waiting is driving me crazy. This is also my first time really paying attention on conceiving a baby. With my other three we bd and then BAM pregnant! I never had to think about the tww. It feels nice being able to talk about this with other ppl. I mean i talk to my mom and hubby. They support us having another child but i dont want them to think im a weirdo stressing over it lol. And its also comforting knowing im not alone in this either.
Im feeling pretty crappy today like everyday since 1dpo. Having lots of dull cramps some days are more pronounce then others. Back aches on and off head ache, moody and super tired. I had two cat naps today lol! Once when the girls got up early this morning and then when they took their naps. We are now watching Harry Potter and im working on dinner. The hubby is a drill sargent so he wont be home till later.
lol didnt mean to ramble. Keep me updated on how your doing. Hoping you get a soon :)

User Image

11 years ago

Good afternoon, how are you feeling?
I have only just managed to come on my laptop and read your reply. My husband is in the Royal Navy currently, was made redundant but is in the process of going reserve for a year before re-joining full time.
I feel very crampy today and starting to wonder if it will be our month or not. I think I'm going to be very sad if it's not. My boobs had stopped hurting for a couple of days but now they feel funny again, almost tingly and feeling heavy. I had a super bad headache yesterday but I think it was because we went for a walk and I didn't keep my fluids up, really not sure. I sat crying loads last night, again not sure why, just felt very emotional. I feel like I have the worst cold coming, this has happened with my previous pregnancies too and eased off eventually but I can't help but think that this time it's just awful hayfever or actually a cold that doesn't want to go. It's like I'm second guessing it, not wanting to believe that I could be pregnant this month because if/when AF arrives I think I am going to be gutted about it (see, now I am writing that I think...'christ, what an awful hormaonal wreck!'.
Still hoping for that though but if not it's lots of fun trying again eh
I hope this finds you feeling ok, I'm keeping my for you. Not long now.
Hope you have a good day today, according to lots of my news feed on FB shops are opening early and finishing early because of the olympics, I'm not sure how true it is but not risking being without my strawberry water!
Much love
Leanne xxx

Hi and good morning!
Im guessing that you live in England? Im very jealous. I have always wanted to visit there. My husband grandfather is from England and he has told me all types of stories from his days in the service. My husband is in the United States Army and has been in now for 8 years.
Im betting it has been very busy with the Olympics in town!
Im feeling alright today. Im super tired but im not sure if its the lack of sleep i get from my youngest Samantha nursing all night long or a pregnancy sign. Maybe both? My boobs feel fuller but it could be from nursing. Im still having very intense dreams that awake me with a cold sweat. And i still have achy cramps but not as intense like the first 5 days. Its only 7dpo and im starting to think im out for this month. I cant explain it but i dont feel like im gonna get a . I havent even begun testing yet but i guess i dont want to get my hopes up to high in case i get crushed again.
I hope you start to feel better soon. Any type of cold is no fun :( And i will be keeping my for you to and hope we get our soon!
Im gonna add you as a friend if thats ok? So we can keep in touch :)

Jennifer

User Image

11 years ago

Hey hun, yeah I do live in England. A place called Portsmouth on the South Coast. Well we are more on the outskirts, from where I live I can look out over Portsmouth harbour and The Solent and out to the sea. I am very lucky. The Olympics has been wonderful, the has been a buzz on amd off in different areas which has been nice although I have stayed awat from going to London, too many people for my liking, lol.

I felt rubbish earlier but got up, had some breakfast and then got on. Trying to get Aiden talking (he is 16 months but only 13 months corrected) as he has not said a word yet, just baby babbles. It's lovely having him babbling but a word or two would be nice now. Anyway, we spend extra time with him now trying to help him understand language etc. Hopefully he will outgrow his prematurity by the age of 2 but my health visitor seems to think he may have some longer term issues.
We had lots of fun with Ethan and Aiden, playing games, going out into the garden etc. I then found half a tub of paint and decided I would get rid of the awful blue in our bedroom. Built a bed and just got out of a really hot bath to ease my back.
It's been nice to keep my mind away from the uncertainty of AF arriving next week and if we are pregnant or not. As soon as I stopped though I found myself wondering if we were or not and insrinctively put my hands on my tummy and wondered out loud asking if there was a.sticky bean in there. I'm starting to think we aren't now so having a bfp will be a big shock.
Where abouts do you live in the states? My friend has just moved out there with her Husband who is in the USAF.
Of course I don't mind adding as a friend, will do the same with you as there is nothing on my profile yet.
Both my boys are asleep in bed now, going to get something to eat and settle down to watch the Olympics closing ceremony.
Sorry for going on, hope I haven't bored you xxx

Hey! No you are not boring me :) Its nice to have someone to talk to and share this journey with. I dont have many friends were im at now and my friends back in my hometown are on different paths in life than me. Me and family are currently station in Fort Benning, Georgia. But we live in a small town on the border of Alabama and Georgia. We have a few more years here and then who knows where to after that. My hubby is a lifer.. lol so we will be living the military life for a lot of years to come lol
Your little boy Aiden sounds like a trooper to have been born so early but thriving wonderfully. Pretty soon he will be gabbing your ear off lol. My oldest Angela started talking at 6 months and we haven't got her to hush up yet lol but in all fairness she is a bright girl. My youngest daughter Samantha was a complicated pregnancy. I was on bedrest for the last 4 months with eclampisa. They wanted to deliver her at 34 weeks but i begged to let me hold out for a little bit longer and i was able to get to 38 weeks before she was born and even the labor was difficult. She is my special little bean though. She didnt start walking until 14 months and she only says a few words and is a little underweight but she lights up the room with her smile and im so happy to be her momma. My middle daughter Kyleigh is such a jokester. She is always doing something funny. She is a amazing little girl.
I am also having the feeling of being out this month. Im not sure why but i dont even know if im gonna bother with buying any test this upcoming week. My symptoms are starting to ease up and that has me worried. But i think its because im paying to much attention to them lol when with all the others i did feel any till a few weeks after a positive test.
I know i ramble, i do that sometimes. Its great getting to know you. Send me a message any time you wanna talk. Its good to have friend :)

User Image

11 years ago

Hey there.
Just a quickie, will get on properly later.
Just wanted to let it all out and here is the only place I feel I can. I am gutted, i have cramps this morning. I am starting to bleed too so that's it.....I'm out and I am truely gutted, sad, numb. I don't know why I feel as bad as I do, I just feel rubbish about it.
My husband letting me go for a sleep because the cramps are building and building and I know its just going to get heavy but doubt that will happen until tomorrow.
Will be on later, next time on my laptop rather than my phone so will be able to write better.
Hope this finds you well.
Xxx

Oh Leanne i am truly sorry. I wish i could give you a big hug. I feel your pain and i truly wish i could make it all better for you. Please gets some rest and when you have the time message me on how your doing. I will be thinking of you
Jennifer

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo