Community post

Discussion

FertiliTea Party... Anyone want to join??!

View Full Post

Hello Ladies,

Mine name is Tara, I've been TTC about a year now and just bought the Fertilitea that I've read about on here and online. Now, maybe I just bought into something crazy, but it wasn't that expensive and I do have irregular cycles. Having been put on Provera twice to kickstart a cycle, I've been considering just trying Vitex anyway to regulate hormones.

SO I bought it and started my three times a day drinking yesterday. AND I was wondering if anyone else wants to have a fertili "Tea" Party with me and maybe track what goes on, or if you've used it/are using it I'd love to know what you think!

:-) Join if you'd like. :-)

User Image

72 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

71 - 72 of 72 Replies

Yes! I would love to join this. After ttc for 7 months I began to do more research and found out about this and Fertil Aid. I have been taking the Fertil Aid for a week now but just received my tea today! Can't wait to try it out!

8 years ago

Hello Everyone,
I am new at trying this blog posting. I am turning 30 yo next month two days after x-mas. Me and my husband ( just married 9/10/16) TTC for approx. 2 yrs now, with no luck. I have tried fertilitea last year but didn't stick with it. However, now that we are married and working on expanding our family I have started with taking the "red clover" and "red raspberry leaf" pills by natures way, and I broke out into hives on my thighs and a little on the side of my stomach. I then ordered the tincture from Blessed Maine Herb Farm called (the fertility formula). In which it has some success stories, the rash is persistent, so I use hydrocortisone all day everyday now. So I apply 20-30 drops daily as stated on the bottle, and I drink the fertilitea twice a day. I have persistent headaches as well. I will say that it has helped with starting my menustration on time, however my cycle is lasting longer than 7 days (still some spotting of blood). I know I have irregular periods every since i started my menstruation when i was 15, and fibroids run in my family (grandmother, mother, aunts) all have fibroids. I have not been diagnosed with fibroids yet, however i am pretty sure I have them. I want to TTC naturally without taking any prescribed drugs(clomid) because it can cause you to have a multi-pregnancy and side effects. I do want to join this group for moral support and someone to be there and understand, because my husband really doesn't get it.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo