Community post

Discussion

knowing your body :)

I'm ttc #2 and this time has been difficult I was on bc which made my bosy go crazy so now I have to be on a low dose bc to become prego with the bc I took a month pack which made me become on a 28 day cycle well between the 2-7 I am suppose to be fertile with ovulating on the 5 or 6th of this month (August) well me and the hubby bd pretty Mich everyday of not every other since my period ended I have also been researching about knowing your body...so ive been feeling my cervix tmi and watching for a change in cm well they say if your cervix is low and hard like the tip of your nose your not around the fertile stage your vista getting close to af and high and soft like lips your around ovulatuon well this was exactly what I did on the 4-5 I was high and soft and we bd and the days after it was low and hard ..now being 3dpo I am high and soft again well extremely high could I be pregnant or I don't understand i dont want to sike myself out bc I've done it so much I get depressed was wanting to know if anyone else is doing this and anyluck inbecoming pregnant and what this was like for you thanks for advice

I'm so ready.

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I am also 3dpo with my ovulation day being sometime between the 4 and the 5 of August. My cervix is also high up. I feel like im going mad reading into every symptom to see if we finally conceived. This will be our 4th child and even though i had three before i never paid to much attention to what was going on with my body like im doing now.
I think the best advice i can give is just to not worry so much right now. Its still the early stages and i dont think implantation has even happen yet. I know that sounds hard to do lol but try not to worry about it yet until next week once your getting closer to 7 8 and 9 dpo. At least thats what im trying to do lol.

Good luck to you!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo