Community post

Discussion

Sore Nipples?

This will be my first child if I am in deed pregnant. Today I am one day past ovulation and I have very sensitive nipples. I don't have this durning my period. I felt tired yesterday and just woke up a while ago and can go back to bed. I just dont know if these are part of ovulation.

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I am 4dpo and my nipples are feeling a bit tender. I was tired a lot too yesterday It was hell trying to get up but I'm usually tired anyway so it was hard for me to tell if it was a preggers tired or a lazy tired! My last pregnancy I knew I was pregnant at 7dpo! My first tip off was sensitivity to bad smells. I went grocery shopping earlier and I about died from the smell of something they were cooking at the deli/bakery in Krogers...here's hoping my instincts are right again!!! STICKY BABY DUST TO YOU!!!

11 years ago

Thank you for replying still the same thing here. I have been getting dizzy and a lot of headaches. Going to have a blood test done on 9 dpo. I am not sure if that is to early. what do you think? to you too.

11 years ago • Post starter

The stats on a positive blood test at 9dpo on this site are only 0.3%, so you might be setting yourself up for unnecessary disappointment, the stats from 11dpo and up are much better, even for a home test. Good luck!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo