Community post

Discussion

Anyone with this cm?

I am having a white/yellowish creamy cm that has a stretch also. I am 11 dpo and have never had this. Has anyone had this and ended up bfp or is currently with it and has info about it.

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Unfortunately I haven't, but please keep us updated - you only have a few more days before it's time to POAS!

First Pregnancy 03/30/12 3rd round of Clomid First Miscarriage 04/10/12 4th Round of Clomid - August 17th Cycle - TTC #1 with 5th Round of Clomid The Lord withholds no blessings! User Image

11 years ago

I have this also well it is mainly white???? I dont remember having this with my dd. But then again i found out I was pregnant at like 7dpo, it was super early!!!!!!! I hope it is a good sign!!!!! Good luck to you!!!! Keep us updated!!!

User Image

11 years ago

I am 5dpo and having the same, but its milky white, creamy lotion like stretchy cm.

11 years ago

I am also having this I noticed it this morning. Its whitish though with no smell I am 11 dpo. I am trying to figure this out.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo