Community post

Discussion

12 DPO

View Full Post

So my last cycle didnt pan out. We are trying again and im 12 DPO i feel alright but occasionaly i feel slightly nacious and i have needed a bit of a snoose for the past few days. im trying not to think of what may be and not getting my hopes up but i still have that glimmer of hope. any other ladies having the same thing? I hope AF doesn't show up as by FF im due for that in a few days. My cycles have been weird. I had a 34 days cycle last and a 29 day cycle. this one is showing ovu at day 14. we will see. I hope we timed it well

Fx'd!! May this be your month

29 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

21 - 29 of 29 Replies

for u dear..

User Image

11 years ago

I am on 14dpo and waiting for AF too. Hope yours didn't show up and that you got a bfp!

11 years ago

havent tested yet. but she hasnt shown up yet! this is exciting. feeling a touch nocious atm but im doing alright. feel kinda tight in my uterus area so who knows. so damn excited though. just hope i dont get slapped in the face with af tomorrow lol or the next day

11 years ago • Post starter

still nothing. maybe tomorrow or next. still cramping a bit. feeling not to bad.

Woke up this morning to my alarm as usual. took my temp and noticed it was still high. Im sitting 20 DPO today and nothing. so i POAS and i got my this morning! fiancee wants me to do another one tomorrow morning. been feeling like i am preggers for about a week maybe a lil more! so far so good!

so happy for u wish u a ... to all

User Image

11 years ago

and lots of baby dust to you hunny! you will get yours soon too!

Hope so too dear hope this month is it I am really happy for u dear ..

User Image

11 years ago

Did second test at 5:30 am as i couldnt sleep. and its confirmed we are preggers!!! YAY!!! i figure im about 3 to 4 weeks along and im feeling great! LOTS OF BABY DUST TO YOU ALL AND I HOPE YOU GET YOUR BFP!!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo