Community post

Discussion

Spotting and Twinges 5-6 DPO

I'm really hoping its from implantation. Can anyone describe the pain they felt/feel during implantation/early pregnancy? The pain seems different than what I've felt before. I seem to have pregnancy symptoms every month, but am not pregnant, so I know I'm imagining some things. The spotting though is hard to dream up... My twinges are really low, definitely more in the pelvis region vs abdomin. Any one else? I even felt it pulling there while peeing, but thought maybe I jut tore a muscle some how. Now I'm thinking it was from implantation. I'll know for sure in the next week or so.

Patience

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

When I found out I was pregnant back in march (had a mc in April), I felt some weird cramping right around implantation time - I didn't know what it was at the time, because I wasn't ttc, but I definitely thought something was odd. I remember specifically because my fianc�© was going overseas for a month, it was right before he left, and he wanted to do the deed like two days before he left, and I was feeling icky and told him "no way"! LOL I was definitely NOT in the mood! ;-) it lasted off and on for about a day and a half. It was different than any other cramping - not like AF. I honestly thought I had an infection or something that I'd have to see my doctor for!

After implantation, about 5 days before AF was due, I started having AF like pains, but just a little bit different. Couldnt put my finger on it, but it was just a bit weirder - maybe lighter pain. I honestly thought AF was coming, and ran to the bathroom with tampon in hand constantly! One day before AF was due, whammo! BFP!

I hope this is your BFP! GOOD LUCK!!

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

11 years ago

Thanks for the info and well wishes! Good luck to you too!

Patience

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo