Community post

Discussion

Anyone have spotting 4-6 dpo and were pregnant?

Just seeing if anyone had spotting and ended up not being pregnant. I had light spotting, only while using the restroom about 4-6 dpo. I know this is early, but it seems too late for ovulation bleeding (which I've never had anyway), I had it a few times over the course of a few days, and no sign of period. I used a fertility monitor, so if I ovulated, I'm pretty sure I ovulated 4 or 5 days before the spotting. Trying to ignore my other symptoms, I seem to get those every month during the 2ww. Wishful thinking I guess! But I know the spotting isn't all in my head, and that seems like a pretty strong symptom. What do you guys think?

Patience

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I know what you mean I am in the same boat. I had some spotting the night of 4dpo but only after intercourse and none sense then but the day before that I could of sworn I was coming down with the flu and DH made me stay wrapped up all night with blankets and kept me hydrated. I am now 8dpo and still haven't found out the answer to your question, but could have been old menses from what I've read. Good luck and lots of baby dust!

April Harlow

11 years ago

Thanks for the input. Hopefully I'll find out soon. Good luck!

Patience

11 years ago • Post starter

I had more light spotting this morning as well, 8-9 dpo. My temp went back up too.

Patience

Hi Patient, What was your outcome? I'm Going through the same thing ;/

11 years ago

Hi,
Unfortunately I wasn't pregnant. My doctor had me do ultrasounds just to rule out anything serious. I actually think it was from the steroid shot I had at the beginning of my cycle. I read those can really mess your cycle up and cause bleeding. Wish I would have been advised that could happen! From everything I read, spotting this early is unusual but not unheard of. Good luck! Hopefully it works out for you! I kept spotting off and on, so I had a feeling it wasn't implantation bleeding.

Patience

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo