Community post

Discussion

7dpovand temp below coverline

Hey ladies!!

I am a little nervous...my husband and I have been ttc for about a yr now. This would be my first month charting my temps :/ temps were looking great until today @7dpo. It went below the overline but barely. This would be the first temp though that was taken earlier than the others by about 3hrs. I really had had to pee..so i had to get up early. Do you Think I'm out? I have been cramping since 3dpo but very mild cramping and a little fatigued, creamy cm and backaches. It is just really hard to tell difference between pms and preg. So idk I'm nervous because we were really hope this was the month because we have been charting and using the clear blue fertility monitor. :(

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Well if you've had a sudden drop and your temp goes up again tomorrow, it could very well be an implantation dip :)

It's really to early to have any symptoms at all before you have implantation so anything that you've experienced is likely either seeming bigger than normal because you're looking for it or (and I don't mean to make you sound crazy!) just your imagination *chuckle*.

But I think if you've had a dip at 7dpo then you're in with a good chance! Good luck :D

User Image

11 years ago

I don't chart but just as aprilgirl says it could very well be an plantation dip. This happens anywhere from 6dpo to even 12 dpo. Keep us updated and sent ur way!

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo