Community post

Journal

8 DPO

I am a little nervous, and I am not doing to well on my TWW. I have tested on 5,6,8 DPO and all are negative. I am pretty sure all of those days are too early to test, but I couldn't help it :/ !! So I swore that I will not test until 12 DPO because that is when my period is expected. The hubby and I have been TTC for about 1year and no luck. Right now the installation that we are stationed at doesn't have doctors who specialize in these kind of things yet. Sometime in september is when there are expected to be here. So im excited about that, if i dont turn out to be pregnant this month. I started charting and using the CBEFM. I peaked my first time using and had a high rating on my timing of intercourse so im waiting for my BFP. My husband is currently doing a mission somewhere else so, if it doesnt happen this month..its gonna be a while before my hubby gets back to try again. :/ I have been cramping since 3DPO and mild backaches. the first few days after ovulation, i kept getting this stretching feeling in my lower stomach. wiered, i usually dont get that. I'm also very gassy :S tmi but We will see and keep updating my journal :)

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo