Community post

Discussion

6/27-7/1)clomid 3-7 users,hcg trigger 5000iu,@(cd14) JOIN:)

View Full Post

Hi there ladies,
I would love to hear ur exp and symptoms so far on clomid days 3-7, hcg trigger of 5000 on cd13with a hot of estrogen, bcus my linning was 7mm. (good, but RE wants it thicker) .im also on promentium 200mg once a day. had % matured follies each measureing 20mm on cd13 (day of trigger. my temp skyrockecked nxt day by 1.3 degree. Guess O was cd14, temps have been up everyday since. 8dpo today.

ive also been testing ourt the trigger since 1dpo. until 5dpo, when saw faint line, guess its weaning off, today at 8dpo it was they say 1000iu less everyday until the whole amount (5000) is gone. so 5 dpo sounds right to me. HPT say but when i open the test stick , it shows faint second line. whats that??

Im still very hopefull

this month has been super sympomatic for me.. for ONE:

Gassy and bloated, constipation, uterine twinges, heartburn , sens nips, bit sore BB, cervix pain!! since 5 dpo.left Ovary twinges, guess i O that side. i had 3 follies in that side , and 2 in my right.. sorry for the TMI , andy one else wanna share???

User Image

13 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

11 - 13 of 13 Replies

Wow 3 eggs is great!! I am CD 7, and started Gonal-f injections on cd 4. I go tomorrow to start my blood work and do a folli scan I am hoping I can get 3 eggs this month also. I can already feel that my ovaries are very sensitive, hope that means its working! I am very excited this month but trying not to focus to much on it so I can relax! I will let you know how the scan goes, keep me updated.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi! I went today cd 11 for a folli scan and had a 14mm folli on my left and a 16mm folli on my right :) I am very happy with that I go for another scan on cd 13. If everything looks good we will do the trigger that day When are you testing? How big were your follicles before your IUI?

User Image

11 years ago

Hi mommy8, How are you doing? Any news? I am 4dpo I had 2 follicles when we did the trigger!! they were 17mm and 18mm so I pray one off those little eggs stick!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo