Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddies!! cycle started july 10th!

Hi everyone this is my second topic on here and i am REALLY hoping for a this cycle!!!
We have been ttc for over 6 months this is our 7th try , i am using opks, bbt, pregnacare vitamins, bee pollen, propolis, royal jelly, think thats it? we have tried anything to help with ttc, would love to hear your stories xxxx

14 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 14 Replies | Last Page

My cycle started July 3rd so I just a week ahead of you. We can be cycle buddies. Sending you and a

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Hi smp1527 hope this will be the month hun for the both of us am getting frustrated now as its been our 7th try but good things come to those who wait!come on april baby!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi girls!

Can I join in too? I'm CD11 now, CD1 was 6th July so I'm smack in the middle of you both! Would love to share and compare OPK, DPO, tww and HPK experiences with someone who shares the agony!!

Just started OPK's today so I'm hanging in there for my smiley over the next week :)

Lia xxx

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Lialatchem how are things going with your opks?
mine have been all over the place i took 2 the day before my ovu date and they were positive, although my af was late this month so i should be later than usual predicted ovu date, i took 2 on date they were faint then i took 2 today and they are negative? bit of a strange one? last month i had positive opks all the way up until my period which gave me hope for a awww hormones are so temperamental !!!!
all i hope is that i have ovulated this month and covered the days enough when i had my positive!

My Cycle started on the 10th as well. My husband and I have been trying for about four months now. I just went of the pill in March, so for the first three months it was a week earlier than it should have been and then this month it started when it should have based on my regular 28 day cycle. However, it was still kind of a weird cycle. I am new here so I haven't really figured out the charting and all that I am just trying to figure out when I am ovulating. If I don't get my BFP this time around I may try the temping and OPKs next month.

11 years ago

hi Lizford , the length of my cycles have differed greatly the last 2 months, i was on bang the 28 day mark, now i maybe 31,32,or 33 days, hate it!! as it builds my hopes up for a
Are you checking for symptoms when it comes to ovulation? as that can help you define when your ovulating, egg white cervical fluid, usually stretchy and slippery, tender breasts, bloating, mild abdominal pain, slightly increased bbt (would be worth geting a bbt) and increased sex drive, these differ from person to person.
As my af was late i ovulated later so i checked with symptoms and ovulation tests which helped pin point when i was ovulating.
Hope you get your

Hi girls,

Well I got my first OPK smiley last thurs evening, so I'm 4dpo now.. BD'd on Fri (AM & PM), then again Sun AM - ie. 12hrs, 24hrs and 60hrs after LH surge.. (apparently you ovulate between 12-48 hours after first smiley???)

Do you think this is enough? Hubby is ill so had a hard time getting him to perform much more bless him!!

Waiting game now I suppose :(

Lia xx

User Image

11 years ago

Hi lialatchem, I am no doctor hun but seems that you covered your window, hope you get a !
i have had a positive ovu test very strong lines for 2 days and i have covered these days and will continue to also much to my hubby's excited hope all is well everyone

Hi Nova, congrats on your +OPK!!! Fingers crossed we can both start announcing our BFP's in a couple of weeks ;) xxx

User Image

11 years ago

Lets hope so come on april baby!!! xxxx

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo