Community post

Discussion

12 dpo symptoms disappearing?

View Full Post

Hello!
I am at 12 dpo today and since 5-6 dpo I've had cramping all over and pain on my right side of abdomen. I knew this was implantation because I had the same symptoms with my previous pregnancy and after a week I got a BFP . Well I tested at 10 dpo (a little early but I was anxious) and today and I got a . My cramping started very strong/noticeable like a regular af and now it's barely there. I still feel the ovulation-like pain but the cramps are extremely mild i dont really feel them anymore. I don't know if i should still have my hopes up.. Anyone has experience this and got a BFP? Anyone a bfn? Please share your stories!

User Image

11 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

11 - 11 of 11 Replies

Jane Ann I'm sorry to hear that.. Hopefully this month is our month.. Tho I'm not thinking about it much until it gets closer to ovulation lol. I'm not even sure if I want to get prego this month because then my due date would be around my daughters bday.. I'm not sure if I want to have them so close.. Tho we could throw bday parties together and save extra cash

And miraclebaby! I never heard of any one trying to time their pregnancy according to zodiac signs! It's very interesting.. I normally go by months.. And by months I mean I want my babies to fall in a month with a pretty birth stone. Like I hate peridot so I would avoid at all costs to have a baby in august lol. My daughter was supposed to be born in late April but she decided to wait until may.. I'm not in love with the birthstone (emerald) but I can deal with it I guess we are just some crazy ladies

Good luck to everyone

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo