Community post

Discussion

Tips needed on ttc

We are currently ttc #3. I am looking for advice/suggestions on making this happen a bit faster. I am able to figure out ovulation by cm, and I generally ovulate between cd 11 - 15. We dtd about 12 hours around ovulation, and I propped myself up on pillows to tilt my pelvis up (this was recommended back when...). I wanted to see how often we should dtd, and also, I am concerned about if orgasms have any affect. I "finish" quite a bit before he does, and I wonder if that makes any difference.

TIA!

Rebecca Mommy to Sydney (2/7/02) and Ryan (6/18/05) User Image

2 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hiya. BD every other day starting on CD 8. When you youre about to ov(maybe the day before) do it three nights in a row, one night of rest then try one last time. Opks will help in determining Ov. You should do 3 straight nights when the opk is + and then night 4 break and night 5 try again. Orgasms do help. We have a little mechanism thats like a sucker pad. It dips into the semen and sucks it up! But that only really works if you can hold your horses! I read one girl used to have sex, pop to the bedroom, and give herself a little treat! Its crucial that your cm is top quality too. This month I am going to take robittusin and use preseed!

User Image 16th Sept 2010

13 years ago

Hey, Iv just had my BFP in the 2nd month of TTC.
We have ddone everything naturally and let nature take its course. We BD every day starting 6 days prior to O and 3 days afterwards. I have a text book 28 day cycle and usually O on day 14 but because i wasnt monioring it or taking O tests i wasnt too sure.
I then just didnt stress during the 2WW (even though i POAS approximately 100 times lol) I got my BFP at 9-10dpo and confirmed it with a Internet cheapy, a FRER and 2 x CLEAR BLUE DIGI`s. Booked my 1st midwife appointment for 22nd Feb...YAY.

The only spymptoms i had was exhhaustion and heavy BBS. I truly dont believe in symptoms prior to implantation so dont stress about every slight thing.

Also, a tip is, affter BD i just went to sleep, no bathroom trip or shower........x hope this helps...GOOD LUCK XXXXXXXXXX LOTTY

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo