Community post

Discussion

Tips needed on ttc

First off, I'm new here. I already have 2 kids, ages 9 and 5. We are ttc#3 and goes without saying we are hoping this happens quickly. I have a couple of questions though, seeing as it has been quite a while since I have done this. I first wanted to find out about timing. I had ewcm yesterday so we bd'd last night and this morning, as I had read to every 12 hours. That seems like a lot to me (not that we mind ) but I don't want to too often so we don't diminish his supply. I also back propped myself up afterward to let gravity help (was told back when to do this). My last question is whether having or not having an orgasm matters, and at what point? Basically I have one long before he does if I have one at all. Does that make a difference?

Okay, I rambled enough. TIA!

Rebecca Mommy to Sydney (2/7/02) and Ryan (6/18/05) User Image

1 Reply • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi Mommy2,

Welcome to TTC forum hope your journey here is fun and most of all not too long

You have the right idea with timing if you are when you have EWCM, every 12 hours seems alot to me too, I had read that even if you every day it can diminish supply and that every other day is best.

Have you considered using OPK's?? Then you can get 24-48 notice before ovulation and really get the timing spot on. I find going only by CM a little difficult because for me at least I can get EWCM 7 days out from ovulation!!

Orgasms . . not necessary to convieve (although always more fun) I have heard though that ideally the woman should orgasm after her partner as the contractions help the little swimmers get a head start on their journey.

to you, keep us posted how you go

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo