Community post

Discussion

JUST GOT MY BFP after chemical NO PERIOD in btween I KNEW IT

View Full Post

Some of you may have noticed me create a few post over the last few weeks to see how likely it would be to ovulate and conceive after a chemical/early miscarriage.

Well ladies its very likely! Im very fertile and i knew that i was pregnant AGAIN. FREQUENT URINATION and tingling boobs were my biggest giveaways. i had my chemical/early miscarriage at 5 weeks gestation give or take a few days. That was on June 5th just 3 weeks ago to the day!!. My doctor followed my level down to zero and ive had negative pregnancy test up until yesterday and that very hour!!. i ovulated only a few short days after my bleeding stopped which was around CD 11 or 12 counting from the first day of bleeding. Pay attention to your bodies ladies!!!

Just got my BFP lastnight on FRER with evening urine. light pink positive. that line is definiely there. I will test again in the AM because im sure my urine was sortve diluted so my BFP will be much much darker tomorrow. i tested two days ago and got two BFN's! But now imm pregnant just 3 weeks after early miscarriage/chemical. Baby Dust to ALLL!

27 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 27 of 27 Replies

SO AWESOME,,, GOD IS SOO GOOD.

YOU JUST FINISHED MAKING MY DAY...AWWWW!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Omg sweeticecreambarr!!!!! Congrats!!! Soooo excited for you!!!

11 years ago

Okay so I totally said something to you on the other site but OMG i am soooooo extatic for you!!!!!! You are getting me all amped up to be pg like NOW! But I am okay if we don't get pg this month. I know it will happen just a matter of time and a thick wall and healthy baby to stick =) I keep telling my dh how things are going for you, lol. I doubt he cares but pffft I don't care if he doesn't I tell him anyway, hahaha!!!

User Image

11 years ago

thanks so much everybody!! hoping for a very happy n healthy 9 months!!! I will update this forum every now and then or if anyone has any questions feel free to inbox it

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi, congratulations on your BFP, I pray it sticks. I want to confess. I have been stalking your posts for three days now.
I had a chemical last cycle, I got my BFP at 13 dpo on 7/02 then started bleeding on expected day of af.......it was devastating and I decided to quit ttc.
Its when I was going thru this site when I bumped into ur posts and got courage and hope.
Me n DF had BD every day of our fertile window but I still had little hope.........considering that I was not temping or anything, I based my o day on this site and an app on my fone.
Anyways, the crux of the matter is, I got my BFP today at 13 dpo. I actually got very feint lines yesterday and today morning but they were voted as negatives.
Af is due tomorrow and I am so scared. I can't handle another bfp...........I pray this one sticks.
Congratulations again and have a happy healthy 9 months.

11 years ago

Im so sorry im just now seeing this reply!. Congratulations thats sooo awesome!!. im 11 weeks pregnant now and all is well. seen and heard the heartbeat twice so far so i feel good about everything. im sending you a message

11 years ago • Post starter

I know this was a way back, just wondering how it all turned out for you? X

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo