Community post

Discussion

18 dpo...Is this normal?

I am what's supposed to be 18dpo...I'm still having mild cramping..and I'm bloated and gassy...I took hpt of the 14dpo and it was bfn..kinda waiting till 21 dpo to test again is the mild cramping and gassyness still common in 18dpo ...confused if I'm really pregnant or not!!! Thanks for advice

I'm so ready.

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hey hey! No need to be discouraged everyone's body works differently! I'm 20DPO and CD40 in a 36 day cycle. I also took the home tests and got but I went in for bloodwork yesterday because I'm 4 days late on

As far as symptoms your having and the DPO that your getting them at everyone is different and varies. All you can do is pay attention to your body and have FAITH!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Thanks for the reassurance I really needed it I'm beginning to feel as if I'm just siking myself up for nothing...im praying for the best...and all prayers for you....love to know what the doctor says....hope for BFP...good luck

I'm so ready.

11 years ago • Post starter

We all need it during our waits! Whether it be 2 weeks, less than 2 weeks or more than 2 weeks! Yesterday I was soooo upset and frustrated and when I told my DH about the whole day I ended the convo with "But really, all the anger, frustration and irritation I felt was all my fault because I know the Lord will let me know when the time is right."

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Amen I've been in the same boat...one minute crying then the next mad then happy all in the same day...but if you don't mind me asking after what dpo did you start having symptoms and what symptoms were you having also have you noticed any cm or changes in it...sorry if its tmi just wondering if my virus playing tricks on me or I may really be prego...

I'm so ready.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo