Community post

Discussion

Cycle day 3 or 4 - new cycle- anyone in?

Looking for amigas that are starting a new cycle and ovulating around Valentine's day.....

I am trying to do this one last month on my own; naturally; but I have an appointment for hubby and I on the 21st so if not successful I will be having a first infertility appointment... hopefully this last try on my own month works!!!!

17 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 17 Replies | Last Page

Hi Cjpalaska!

I'm with you :)
I just got the witch this past weekend....which means my high fertility window starts Feb. 14th! Great way to celebrate and double reason to do the baby dance1 lol

Let's see what this month has for us!

Yudelka User Image

13 years ago

It is definately a good way to start the bd days.. huh?

It makes it a little more romantic than scheduled

13 years ago • Post starter

Me, me, me!

User Image 16th Sept 2010

13 years ago

im in too ladies day 2 of my 28 day cycle! glad im not alone we have been strongly ttc for two months now! but the "O" should be here around v day =)

13 years ago

Hi kaidsmom, my ov should be valentines too! If i get lucky, which would be a miracle, my babys middle name would be valentino!

User Image 16th Sept 2010

13 years ago

hi sarahmc hun, I hope that happens for u and for me!!! and hey i love the name ! it will be awesome =) this is the perfect month to make a beautiful lil baby ; )Please keep me posted!! =)

13 years ago

Hi ladies good luck! Will follow ur progress!
User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

I'm in again. Hey CJ hope all is going well, it has been some days since we last talked. I had a busy week last week.

13 years ago

@CJ I just looked at your signature and noticed our cycles are different this month by like 4 days...?? what happened?

13 years ago

my week was not the best and we had this crazy snow blizzard and got 18 inches of snow!!! Now it is -20 degrees today- ugh- but I have gotten over the drama from last month and now I am moving on to this month... and if it doesn't work then I have a ferility appt. in two weeks so I can "look forward" to that at least...

13 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo