Community post

Discussion

crying all day just need advice

Me n my husband have been trying for another baby I was on depo the shot for 2 years and have been of exactly a year took an opt June 8 it was positive..we have bd everyday since...on the 13th what I hope to be 5 dpo I began cramping and feeling nausea...took a hpt on the 14dpo and it wad negative since coming off bc I haven't had regular periods I have actually only had one and it lasted 2 weeks in march so I'm just confused could I be pregnant or is it something else...

My symptoms since day 5 dpo
Headache
Nausea
Cramping
Moody
Crying

No breast tenderness or really to tired though

Thanks would just love to hear what ya thought thanks

I'm so ready.

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

hi there me n my husband have been ttc since october 2010 and still no baby i was on the injection pill for nearly 2 years came off it in may 2010 my periods started few months after stopping, we decide to go for fertily test early this year my husband came back normal mine however have told me i dident ovulate this cycle n have to go back for more tests to rule out any blockages on my tubes i do already have a little boy,
all i can say is keep trying n you will have ur baby its a waiting game gud luck x

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo