Community post

Discussion

So SAD

I got a faint positive yesterday finally but I had severe cramps yesterday and today and now I have heavy bleeding that is very thick and different then normal AF.... I think I am having a chemical / mc....... by AF was three days late and this is heavier and more painful than normal AF.... This sucks!! I am sad and numb at the same time

4 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

hi went through the same thing and the chemical miscarriage was more painfull and clots hope you are doin well

13 years ago

oh CJP:
I am soo sorry. I have been MIA these past few days. I am so sorry to read this the first time I log in. Well let me tell you, I think I went through the same thing. I couldn't wrap my head around why I would have had two BFP's and then BFN's a few days later, and then to take a blood test and it say NEGATIVE! But my AF was heavier and very painful this month. I don't know if it was another m/c from a chem. preg. but all I know that I can try and try again this month. I am so sorry that you are going through such a hard time.
Hang in there, and now that you have support.
Here is to still hoping that February has some incline of good luck for us.

13 years ago

I went through that last month CJ! I am so sorry. The ONLY good thing is that my doctor told me sometime his patients are MUCH more fertile the next cycle. Here's to hoping. Also, he told me if I passed a clot larger than a golf ball or my cramps are unbearable to go to the ER. If you are still bleeding after 7 days, call your doctor as well. those were my instructions from my doctor.

~Lisa~

13 years ago

I am sorry same thing happened to me jan 16th after two positive hpt lost the pregnancy when i was 5 days late for af went to the er and beta was only 5. numb is a very good way to try to describe the pain.

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo