Community post

Discussion

Calling ALL POAS ..looking for our BFP!

There.. any POAS out there. Im 10 dpo, and started to test..couldnt help ma self, got so nfar, hoping tmrw will be a faint line, or .
Been feeling nauseau after eating and loss of appetite, as well , coldlike symptoms, stuffy nose ,sore throat and sneezing, My temps are way up as well.

FXFX for

LETS ALL SHARE OUR SYMPTOMS ..CANT WAIT TO READ NEW COMMENTS..

User Image

12 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Replies | Last Page

Hey I dont have a just yet. Im right behind you though i believe im 8-9 dpo. i have all of your symptoms as well. Plus cramping the past few days. FREQUENT URINATION. Different cervical mucus for me. Just a tad bit thick and whitish. HEADACHES.

All of your symptoms sound promising with both of my pregnancies in the past ive had a sore throat each time AND frequent urination. Mainly throughout the night.Frequent urination is my biggest giveaway. im gonna be suprised if i dont have a bfp. PLUS my temps are UP too.

Oh i also have tingling burning nipples off and on which i Never get except when pregnant. But so far :( I KNOW ITS TOO EARLY FOR ME THOUGH BUT I WAS TOO ANXIOUS TO WAIT.

11 years ago

LOL , this is great, i also have cramping and tender underarm esp right one and some feel of fullness in my breast (on and off)and much gassy top and bottom(TMI) i just woke up after a much needed power nap(2 hrs) LOL, woke up and asked my hubby "What r u cooking?? fried chicken?, smells like old oil. Nasty!! He just looked at me and said ,,Noone is cooking here at all. Then i asked, do you smell that?? old fried chicken oil!!?? He said, Ma, noone here is cooking and i smell NOTHING....He laughed .... That was abt half hr ago, i still smell it!!

IDK but sounds good tome... I hope we get our BFP!!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Oh Wow Fried chicken grease LOL yeah ive been taking morning cat naps like around 11 am every day this week. And i too have extreeeeeemmmmeeee GASSSSSSS!! Its insane and im nervous about it cus i have a weeding to attend this weekend. LOL im gonna try my best to hold off on testing til at least SUNDAY. Good luck girl! Im gonna be super suprised if im not preggers.And this disgusting taste i just cant get out of my mouth no matter what i eat or drink. my temp right now is 99.2. I know evening temps dont count but i do both morning and evening temps. I also had fevers with both pregnancies in the past. so i wouldnt be suprised if i have a full blown out fever in a few days. But then again who knows every pregnancy can be different!

11 years ago

LOL....OMG the gas is hiddiest!! my hubby cant take no more..LOL.. sorry , yes that smell of grease is making me sick!! Itoo will be super surprised if I get a (-) .. i took another HPT at 9pm.. .. i still got 6 more days until test (26 or 27th) idk abt that bcus im supose to be 10dpo . with O on cd 16, with a 13 LP. so idk if im calculating it right. cycle day 30. so i thnk that makes me due cd 29 or 30?

Does LP change? im usually 13 -14. what do you think? can u figure it our with me? Thanks alot.

User Image

Sorry im late replying!!. Mommy duties.Packing for a Getaway. I have a 2 yr old daughter and a set of 1 year old fraternal twins =) But from my research over the past few days they say the luteal phase stays the same. So maybe u ovulated later than u thought?? thats what im thinking happened to me maybe idk.but im probably off by my ovulation day by a day or two but it doesnt matter because we BD alot that whole week.LOL this Gas is absolutely ridiculous literally as we speak TMI LOL

11 years ago

LOL ur funny.. me too. today i have been hving almost extreme cramps since 330am on and off.. just had to take 1000mg of tylenol. FF has given me a triphasic chart this morning. says seems like imp was on cd 24 (or 8dpo) .. (im now cd 27) or say 11 dpo. im hoping its from baby burrowing in uterus thats causing theses cramps. im due to test the 27th ..but been testing ahead. cant hellp it!!! so far

can cramps like this be possible ..Please LORD keep away .

what do you think.? how you been?

User Image

LOL sammeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Hereeeeee. Im an POAS addict this cycle for some reason. i took two earlier today both BFN!!! Me and You are due to test around the same time!!! How exciting/. Thatd be cool if we both got BFPs. Your cramps are exactly how mine were a couple days ago on and off and i too took tylenol!! =) Now i might be gone for a few days because of this wedding Take care and all of ur symptoms sound exactly like mine except i have frequent urination mainly through the night and sometimes throughout the day.

11 years ago

Ohhh forgy to mention as well...I get ip abt 2-3 times at night to pee too. Also during day. Wow we have same symptoms

I pray we get our Bfp!!! Tmrw will be starting of edgy days

I have 4 dYs to test day I'm tezting nw with IC I bought frm last cycle.lol. I knw I wuld use them early

Well keep in touch God Bless and get that BFP with me....

User Image

Hello Cycle Friend!!Im back from my lonnnggggg weekend! Only to leave again in the morning for a mini 2 day vacation.Im loving my busy schedule because it takes the focus off of this TWW.How are you? have you POAS??? I poas this morning and still have a BFN. Still playing the waiting game. AF is still not due so i remain hopeful

11 years ago

HELLOO!!! im 11 dpo today.....i think i got a faint BFP today gna test it later in the evening if it is a BFP it shud get darker by then....

User Image User Image User Imagel]

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo