Community post

Discussion

6/27-7/1)clomid 3-7 users,hcg trigger 5000iu,@(cd14) JOIN:)

Hi there ladies,
I would love to hear ur exp and symptoms so far on clomid days 3-7, hcg trigger of 5000 on cd13with a hot of estrogen, bcus my linning was 7mm. (good, but RE wants it thicker) .im also on promentium 200mg once a day. had % matured follies each measureing 20mm on cd13 (day of trigger. my temp skyrockecked nxt day by 1.3 degree. Guess O was cd14, temps have been up everyday since. 8dpo today.

ive also been testing ourt the trigger since 1dpo. until 5dpo, when saw faint line, guess its weaning off, today at 8dpo it was they say 1000iu less everyday until the whole amount (5000) is gone. so 5 dpo sounds right to me. HPT say but when i open the test stick , it shows faint second line. whats that??

Im still very hopefull

this month has been super sympomatic for me.. for ONE:

Gassy and bloated, constipation, uterine twinges, heartburn , sens nips, bit sore BB, cervix pain!! since 5 dpo.left Ovary twinges, guess i O that side. i had 3 follies in that side , and 2 in my right.. sorry for the TMI , andy one else wanna share???

User Image

13 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 13 Replies | Last Page

Hello I am cd 9 and having my first trigger shot this month I go for my scan on cd 12! I am very excited and hope this makes the difference for us. We have been using metformin, clomid, and IUI's. Oh also progestrone.

Did you have any side affects from the trigger shot? and

User Image

11 years ago

hi is this ur first clomid cycle? im now 8dpo and the hpts are clearly (for now) usually if preggo it will jump up again , once implantation happens which is usually around 9 dpo. so im still early, at least now i will knw for sure the diff btwn trigger and my real i have around 4-5 days left. FXFXFX

what have been ur symps so far?

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Unforunately this is not my first round of clomid. I am trying for my second. With my first child we were on round five of clomid and our third IUI and we had success. This time it doesnt seem to be working. This is round 6 of clomid and our 3rd IUI. I hope this is the month!!!!I am praying the trigger shot will make the differance with timing.
Did you do an IUI this cycle?

User Image

11 years ago

no i didnt. did old fashion way, lol, but if this cycle dnt work, we discussed IUI back to back maybe triple ones. thats how desperate we are.howver , did not BD on O day bcus we BD at 11pm the night before (cd13) day of hcg trigger., does that count for cd14? i O'ed on cd14. confirmed with huge temp spike. and been up since..

what do u thnk? we actually BD cd 11-16. except for cd13. bcus we BD 11pm night before. then BD cd 15 and 16

User Image

I think you are in good shape with your timing for BDing. I hope this works for you! Keep me updated.

User Image

11 years ago

i prayed to God that it was perfect timming,, i will def keep u updated. please keep me updated with ur scan . Wishing u the bestest luck..

User Image

Ok so I went for my scan yesterday I had one 25mm foli. So we did the trigger shot right then, I know I o'd last night (cramping)!!! So we go for the IUI in one hour!!! Also i had a huge temp spike this morning!! So exciting!!! I hope you are doing well!!

User Image

11 years ago

Awesome!!! Wishing u the best blessings..catch thay eggy!!

User Image

Hi Mommy8 how are you doing? Where are you at in you cycle? I am 6 dpo now and just waiting.....I hope you are doing well.

User Image

11 years ago

HI ttc4baby2, sorry i havent been charting for a while , and didnt check n.
How are you? im in my new cycle 7/26 (im 3dpo today (or cd15). had 2 iui cd 12 and cd13 , and bd at home before iui. i o'ed 3 eggs this month, i just had a visit with my dr and she confirmed 3 corpus lutuem sacks, which confirms ovulation.
I have been very bloated, gassy, and belly button pressure /ache all day, and constipation is in overdrive (LOL). she is very hopeful this cycle, and so am I. did clomid cd3-7. as well . started promentium today 200mg 1 day

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo