Community post

Discussion

9 dpo today started to POAS...couldnt wait!!!

Hi ladies, well started to test this am. i know its way too early.. but having some symptoms, OR could be in my head,,
watever it may be, im just excited to gget to this point , past the first 7 days after O, .

Im FXFX and praying for our First BFP!!!!

Any other POAS out there... lets share symptoms, and our BFP!!!

IN Jesus name

User Image

6 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

What day are you due to test? Mine date is this Saturday and I'm trying very hard to waiting. With the help of God I'm able to fin peace and patience through his glory. I no longer feel the need to test so bad because I know if it is meant to be Saturday will come and with no AF..

I'll keep you in my prayers! Please keep us updated!

Blessings and

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

I am due to test this Saturday as well. I will be roughly 12dpo.

User Image

11 years ago

oh ok! Today I'm 14 DPO and I'm DYING to test!!! lol what kind of symptoms are you having?!

11 years ago

My AF is due this sunday, and I've grown impatient also. LOL. Took a test this morning, and I'm pretty sure its negative (darn line eye!). I'm praying for a BFP.. :(

My symptoms have been nausea (it comes in waves through out the day), increased sense of smell, mild cramps, headache, exhaustion, frequent urination, vivid dreams, and extremely sore nipples. haha. The closer to my AF date, the more nauseous and exhausted I seem to get. :/

11 years ago

Heygirlheyy! My is due Saturday! I also tested yesterday and got but I'm also hopeful! I told myself until comes I'm convinced I'm pregnant! haha I'm having all the same symptoms that you are! Got the metallic taste in my mouth this morning, as did DH! I've been feeling like throwing up all day on and off too!!

and and for us both! And cant forget PRAYER PRAYER!

11 years ago

HI ladies,,,,,Awesome, it all sounds good soo far. Im very excited and anxious..of course. ive been testing too im 8dpo for now(LOL) but my symp have been a bit irriatable, bathroom trips, upset stomach, loss appetite, fatigue (afternnons) just wanna NAP, backache, pelvic pressure (uterine area) fluttering in ovaries/womb. just dragging my legs when i walk.. (lazy legg syndrome???)IDK.. feels like it..
heartburn,(yuk) gassy too.

anyways, ladies its awesome to read all theses comments. I pray to our Great Lord and Saviour, that WE ALL get our IN JESUS NAME , AMEN.

I wish the days just hurry for us, and we celebrate all together.

Lets keep updated OK GOD BLESS YOU ALL

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo