Community post

Question

Pregnancy tests not getting darker.

Hi. It’s my first time posting so please be kind I am over due my period and have been taking pregnancy tests. I have taken prob about 20 like a crazy person. Haha but they have all come back faint positives. I’ve been on holidays and now sick so I can’t go get a blood test and I’m so impatient! Has anyone’s pregnancy tests not get darker?? With my first three children they all did. I would be 6-7 weeks pregnant if I am. I started getting faint positives two weeks ago. But they’re definitely not getting darker like they should. All the lines come up within 3 minutes of taking the test. Thank you xxx

2 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

If they're not getting darker it unfortunately could be a sign of early miscarriage. On the other hand I've heard of some pregnancies when there is never a strong positive, and each pregnancy is different so it doesn't necessarily have to happen the same as your previous ones. Sorry that's not much help, I'd suggest that you stop POAS now though cause itll just drive you crazy. Maybe see if you can book an early scan? Good luck, keeping fingers crossed for you!

3 years ago

Unfortunately this was tje case witj my early miscarriage too. I would advise blood test and scan. Sorry wishing you luck that I am wrong x

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo