Community post

Question

TTW? HELP

I want some advice or help trying to figure out if its possible that I could be pregnant or if I missed the window. I just started using opk test this cycle. My last af was 1/20 and according to this app which i have used for a year (and have not conceived) it says I ovulated on 2/6. According to the opk test and app which I only used 1 month says I got my lh peak on 2/7 and ovulated on 2/8. I know it is only 1 to 2 days difference but I only DTD on 2/4 and 2/5 (using pre speed lubricant) because me and DH has busy schedules. Around 2/5 I had alot of back pain and sharp cramps in my lower stomach which would match up with this app saying I ovulated on 2/6. But the opk test that I barely know how to use yet says my highest lh level was on 2/7 but I had no symptoms at that point. So I just want to know if I should just give up this month and try again next cycle or if there is a possibility of getting a BFP.

2 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Even if you ovulated on the 8th- you dtd 3 days before- so there is still a possibility you could get a positive.

User image

4 years ago

Thank you for the response.

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo