Community post

Discussion

Drown Discharge 7-8 weeks pregnant

Can anyone help please. I’ve had brown discharge when I wipe since last night not a lot nothing on pant liner just on the odd wipe is this normal going out my mind with worry as suffered 2 miscarriages in last 12months, I am currently 7-8 weeks this happened to anyone else and what was the out come.

UPDATE   Update: all is well baby is 7weeks 3days and has a very strong heartbeat. Thank you all for you kind words

3 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

A little bit of spotting is totally normal. If it gets heavier, or if it causes you anxiety- go get checked out! I had spotting around that time with 2 pregnancies- 1 is my beautiful daughter, and 1 ended in a MMC. I had heavy bleeding for unknown reasons at 18 weeks with my other daughter that was off and on for 3 weeks. She was healthy.
I’m crossing my fingers for you that it goes away and is just normal pregnancy spotting! I’ll be thinking of you!

User image

4 years ago

Sorry that this is happening.I had the same with two pregnancies- first was healthy baby,Bleeding 7weeks and 19 weeks, second missed miscarriage at 9 weeks.Have you had your booking visit? If so contact your midwife who can refer your to EPAU for scan or reassurance and if not Booked yet contact your GP who can do the same. Hope its nothing as spotting is very common!

4 years ago

Thank you for the replies it seems to have slowed right up this afternoon so trying not to worry contact EPAU this morning and they advised to contact GP first thing Monday morning and get referred straight to them so that’s my plan. Hoping and praying all is okay as it’s never been red not even a little pink just light brown. ????

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo