Community post

Question

Progesterone help!

On 10dpo, my HCG was at 27 and progesterone at 14. Today on 12dpo, my hcg was at 115. The doctor didn’t order progesterone for today. I’m worried that progesterone being at 14 is low and what if it causes me to miscarry? Should I call my doctor tomorrow and push for another draw For progesterone? He scheduled me for next Tuesday ( 18dpo) to check the HCG again.

1 Answer • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Make them do it. I pushed my Dr. Mine was only at a 10. They put me on progesterone. They weren't going to retest, but I made them. Even with being on supplements, it barely went up, so they increased my dose. I carried my baby girl to term. Sometimes we have to advocate for ourselves. I know there are some medi quick labs that do the draws as well. The lab in our.mall actually does the draws and only charges $40 for them, just another option to look in to. But I would just try and tell them you cakt quit being nervous until its tested again. But overall 14 isnt a bad number.

Mill

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo