Community post

Question

Opinions cramping after good bfp

Hello, I’m pretty new on here, but it’s my first month ttc since I got off of my birth control pills. I am 13 dpo I believe. I’ve had some early symptoms, like tingling feeling in my breasts (uncomfrotable, kinda hurts), bigger areolas, Montgomery tuberculosis (white spots on the areolas), nausea, increased discharge, etc. but today after getting my FINALLY obviously pink line on a frrr, I am cramping pretty bad... should I be worried? Did anyone else cramp quite a bit around this time? I’ve had a few miscarriages and CPs.. I’m praying this one sticks! Thank you everyone whose been commenting on my photos and easing my mind the last few days you are amazing!

2 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Hi there. Congratulations! I have had one miscarriage (blighted ovum) and for two days after getting my BFP i had cramps that i would describe as a burning sensation. I am now currently pregnant with my rainbow baby (i'm 17w0d) and i had stronger cramps with this pregnancy that my first. I would describe these cramps as more like AF type cramps. I think its completely normal to have cramps, even strong ones, as implantation is completing and your uterus starts to expand. Try not to worry and good luck!!

4 years ago

Thank you it doesn’t feel like my miscarriage cramps did... those were much different.. I felt them in my back as well while miscarrying.. but I guess I just worry! It’s what I do.. thank you so much for the kind words and advice. And I am sorry for your loss. It’s never easy.

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo