Community post

Discussion

Cd 14 ...... IVF egg harvesting done today, anyone with me?

View Full Post

Hi everyone, i have had 9 previous inseminations. No bfp's yet. Now i am doing IVF. Had egg retrieval today, 3 follicles, and only one of them had a fertile egg. I know it only takes one, but still i feel a bit emotional, thinking of how much it cost for harvesting and then ending up with only one egg. I am very thankful for the one though! Also, i am using donor sperm as i am a single woman, 38 years old, ttc since 2015. Anyone else doing ivf this cycle who is on cd 14 today ?

e

12 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 12 of 12 Replies

Awwww Lizz. I am sooo sorry to hear. Be comforted in the fact that everything happens in its appointed time... never too early, never too late... right on time!!! It just wasn't your time yet. I pray that your time is very soon . And you know what, its okay to feel sad and its okay to cry, its NOT okay to lose hope or to give up. So just hang in there (hugs). Your blessing is coming . As for me I am doing fine. Just awaiting my first visit with my OBGYN.

4 years ago

Thank you dear JemStone38! I appreciate it! I won't give up. We keep on praying and believing and trusting! Good luck with your first appointment! Let me know how it goes!! Have a good day!

e

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo