Community post

Discussion

Cd 14 ...... IVF egg harvesting done today, anyone with me?

Hi everyone, i have had 9 previous inseminations. No bfp's yet. Now i am doing IVF. Had egg retrieval today, 3 follicles, and only one of them had a fertile egg. I know it only takes one, but still i feel a bit emotional, thinking of how much it cost for harvesting and then ending up with only one egg. I am very thankful for the one though! Also, i am using donor sperm as i am a single woman, 38 years old, ttc since 2015. Anyone else doing ivf this cycle who is on cd 14 today ?

e

12 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Replies | Last Page

I don't know much about IVF, just wanted to say good luck and i hope you get your BFP! A friend of mine at work just did her first IVF cycle and got a BFP!

4 years ago

Thank you so much lissa645 ! Appreciate your reply and good wishes! Good luck to you too! I went and had a look at your profile........ holding thumbs for you!????????

e

4 years ago • Post starter

How exciting @Lizz! I did IUI in August and got a BFP I also used a donor. I'm divorced and will be a single mom by choice. I just learned last week that I'm having twins.GL

4 years ago

Hi MommyTTC2019! Wow that is amazing!! Congrats! I am also divorced and will be doing the single mom thing! So nice to meet someone in the same kind of situation! I am so happy for you! And the twins!!!!???????????????????????????? Take care of yourself and those little miracles inside!!!!????

e

@Lizz thanks! keep us posted!

4 years ago

Hi Lizz! I hope you're doing well. I'm 15w0d today and everything seems to be progressing nicely so far! Thanks and good luck to you!!!

4 years ago

Sending best wishes and lots of your way @Lizz. Fingers crossed for your

4 years ago

Thank you so much JemStone38! heart:

e

Hi Lizz. How is it going?

4 years ago

Hi JemStone38, thank you so much for checking in. My ivf didn't work, got my Beta results yesterday and just to make sure i had no remaining hope, AF showed up today. I don't know why but this time around it really hit me bad and i have been crying for the most part of yesterday and today. Know i will feel better again tomorrow, but i am pretty sad. How are you doing!?? How is your cycle going?

e

4 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo