Community post

Question

Can't seem to get a solid positive test

How long should I wait before seeking blood test or just wait for AF? See any other photos for reference.

user submitted image

3 Answers • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

How many dpo are you? That is a big factor in how dark your test will be. How long have you been getting a faint response? You could always call your DR. and explain you are getting faint results and perhaps they could do a blood test to check?

4 years ago

That's my issue. I have no idea since I quit my birth control mid pack last month. I haven't had a period since, so I have no idea when I may have ovulated. I had my first faint positive on FRER yesterday...so it is very new that I am getting these faints. Only about 2 days, but I am late on AF...but still don't think that coincides with my ovulation date due to my BC being stopped... So much IFs lol. We aren't TTC. I am just trying to begin new BC, but can't without a period starting again.

4 years ago • Post starter

Since AF is late and you had a faint positive, I would call. It seems perfectly reasonable to me.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo