Community post

Question

How long did it take you to get your BFP?

I know everyone's different but I was curious How long it took You to get your BFP and any obstacles you had etc xxx

3 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I tried for 4 years with my first. I was 33 when I got pregnant. I have been trying for #2 since she was 6 month actively trying for a total of 15 months for #2. I did lots of fertility stuff with my daughter. I did clomid, femara, tamoxifen, and an IUI. All were unsuccessful. Truthfully I got pregnant without much effort. Really didn't bandy dance of perfect days or anything. I was busy moving and selling our house and it just happened

Mill

4 years ago

We actively tried for 9 months to conceive #1. I turned 30 during that time and we didn't try anything we couldn't get over the counter. DH took a supplement for his swimmers the last two months but I don't know if that did anything. The cycle we did conceive we actually had less sex then others spaced out 2-3 days apart. My LO is 7 months old and I think we will actively start trying again when she is 9-12 months old.

4 years ago • Edited

My ex and I tried for 1.5 years with no luck and one confirmed chemical pregnancy after about 6 or 7 months. Possibly other chemicals or just bag tests. My husband and I actively tried for 2 or 3 months with our first daughter (Vitex, Preseed, softcups, temping, CB advanced digital OPKs, regular OPKs) after using no protection for about 4 months. We actively tried using same supplement, etc. for 1 month before conceiving daughter #2 ( no protection for 5 months after baby # 1 was born). #3 is due in May, not planned (I was on the pill, but I started the pack late due to insurance change when we moved). My ex had low sperm count. My husband had an appointment for a sperm count check the day after I got my positive home pregnancy test with baby #1, so he canceled that appointment. (We figured it would be worth checking since we hadn’t been preventing for 6+ months, and I was almost 31.)

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo