Community post

Question

Progesterone and miscarriage

Anyone been on progesterone after they found out they were pregnant and had a missed miscarriage still? I have terrible anxiety about the progesterone masking any potential problems.

2 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I tried progesterone cream because I kept having chemical pregnancy every month after the birth of our daughter in 2016. I didn't go to the doctor to get tested; I just bought the cream off Amazon. Tried it for one month and got pregnant. I still had to take it until it was safe enough to go off it. Other than that, the pregnancy went well. I hope you get pregnant soon with no complications.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

I got pregnant and they tested my progesterone and it was barely at 10. They put menon progesterone. I made them test again and a week later and it was still on the low end, so they upped my dosage! I have a 17 month old mess right now! I really dont think my progesterone was high enough by itself to sustain a pregnancy.

Mill

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo