Community post

Question

Could I be pregnant?

My husband and I have been trying for a baby for some time now! We have been DTD around ovulation time/ every other day.
My period is 4 days late however I have done a digital test 4 days ago when AF was due and some cheap amazon ones! They have all come up negative.
Usually my period is like clockwork, I have had some ovary type pains every now then! Just wondering if anyone has experienced the same thing?

LS x

1 Answer • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Hello! Digitals needs higher levels of hcg in order to read positive. You could have implanted late and your hcg wasn’t showing yet! Have you taken the tests all same day, or you took some after your missed period? I’ve seen for sure ladies who only got their positive days after missed period but unfortunately I also seen ladies who were late for many days and eventually their period came. I hope that’s not the case for you and you’ll be holding a beautiful bfp soon!! Good luck!

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo