Community post

Question

Likelihood of 10 “evaps”??

I am not trying to get pregnant, so definitely don’t have line eyes or looking for something that isn’t there. What is the serious likelihood of getting a pinkish line after the timeframe on at least 10 tests over the last week? Including two today from the same fmu. I would guess it ranged from 8-14dpo based on ewcm and other ovulation symptoms alone. No period currently as I’m waiting for it to come back after slowly weaning my 12mo. He has been fully weaned for about 6wks, but really dropped a lot of feeds several weeks before. I AM using equate first signal $0.88 cheapies, but 10 in a row? And accompanying many pregnancy symptoms I’ve experienced with each of my three previous pregnancies??

15 Answers • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 15 Answers | Last Page

Not the best quality, but def there. And my previous “evaps” are still on those tests. The one of the left was taken at 545am with fmu. And the one of the right was taken around 7am with the same urine.

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Looks positive to me.

User image

5 years ago

Even though this was taken 2-3hr mark?

5 years ago • Post starter

I also believe it’s positive but I’ve heard without having experience that these tests indeed are giving false lines. If I were you, for the peace of my mind I would try also another brand. Good luck whatever outcome you wish for!

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Thanks, Alex, for your input. Grateful for opinions. ♥?

Maybe a more clear photo of the two above?

user submitted image

I think that’s a positive

User image

5 years ago

@erised87 first of all, I love your screen name! HP reference? What makes you think this is positive?

That brand gives bad evap lines after the timeframe. Don't check 10 minutes after. However, I have found those to be very reliable within the timeframe.

5 years ago

@jessica3282 I’ve definitely heard that or more so read that all over google...but 10? From not all the same lots?

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo