Community post

Question

8 days missed period ?? Bfn

Okay so my last period was 30th of March until like the 3 or 4th I had unprotected sex after that dead on ovulation time I had what I’m almost certain was implantation bleeding for like 4 days only when I wiped now. I was supposed to come on my period 1st may it’s the 8th and I still haven’t. I took a clearblue test like 3 days after my missed period and it was a bfn and I took a frer one yesterday I think I saw something and when I hold it up to light in different angles I kind of see something but Im not sure I have also been having white thin like discharge so much sometimes that I think I have come on my period no smell. Spells of nausea also boobs are sometimes throbbing not like painful though and bloating but here’s the test I only have one more frer test left so when the best time to use it !!?? And this is this a negative cuz I can only see something when holding it up personally xxx

user submitted image

0 Answers • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo